Time Warner — terrible experience!
I made an appt for repair of my cable. I called a month ago for this problem and they said by sending a new signal and me doing the turn off and reloading it would be cured. Well it still had a problem. Called to set up an appt. yes five day wait. Saturday morning from 8-12pm. On Friday night during dinner i had a computer call to remind me. I pushed the #1 to say I knew I had my appt. At 8:00am another computer call comes and wakes me up to confirm the appt. Now after a bad nights sleep i am up at 8:00 am. At 12:00 i call time warner and they tell me that the repair man was here and called my number and it was busy and he left. Now does that make sense. If I was on my phone why not ring my door and come for your appt. I don't buy that he was here . This is a way to cut down on service calls. I had to make another appt for Wed from 12-4. I told them no calls no wake ups or I am into direct tv. Why do we put up with these lousy services and pay through the nose.This is only one what TW avoids making a service call.
More Time Warner Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off!
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion
- Charter communications - service outages
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management
- Time Warner Cable - charged for services after cancellation