The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Time Warner Cable — $200 rewards card
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was told that if I switched to Time Warner Cable Bundle and registered on line, I would receive a $200 Rewards Visa Card. I also sent in a copy of the old cable company's monthly statement which proved that I had switched cable companies. This was six months ago and I have not received my reward.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off!
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion
- Charter communications - service outages
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund
- Time Warner - terrible experience!
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management