Tim Hortons / very very bad service
I go to the same Tim Hortons every Tuesday and Thursday on my way to my husbands baseball games in Virgil, Niagara on the lake in Ontario. Not once have they ever completed my order correctly but today took the cake. I ordered a large earl grey tea double double with milk both bags in. The person who took my order at the speaker had me down for 2 teas so when I got to the window I let her know that I only wanted one tea double double with milk, she had to ask again what I wanted and again I ordered a large earl grey double double with milk both bags in. She repeated the order and a moment later handed me my tea. I got to my husbands baseball game only to find out that she gave me my tea black! What does it take to get an order right at this store? Please, please retrain the employees at this store I know for sure that I am not the only person who has this problem with the same store.
Please let me know how you plan to handle this situation.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino
- Tim Hortons - drink missing coffee and if a machine is broken should let customers know ahead of time