Tim Hortons / rewards program
I go to McDonalds, I get one reward per coffee.I come here o Tim's and I get just one reward even if I order ten coffees.I forget my card or app for a second, and waiter says I cannot receive reward because order has been completed, even though waiters never ask or remind customers if they have a card or app.Myself and a friend proceed through drive through and he dont get his reward because we did not make two separate orders, this is totally unacceptable and totally ridiculous. How small minded can a company be, its like you offer a reward program but dont want customers to avail of it.
Updated by Wynjoe, Aug 13, 2019
Please comment if you have had these bad experiences with Tims reward program.If everybody used separate orders while going through drive through imagine how waiting time would increase?, or even if they placed separate orders while in line up inside!Has anyone else even noticed this????
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino
- Tim Hortons - drink missing coffee and if a machine is broken should let customers know ahead of time