Tim Hortons — keurig coffee pods
I was shocked and deeply disappointed by the last package of coffee pods I purchased when I realized they changed the packaging and ability to recycle the pods. One of the reasons I switched from Starbucks coffee was the same pods you have now switched to. The previous pod style you used were extremely easy to pull apart for recycling and are now almost impossible and extremely messy. I can't believe you wouldn't have a test dept to thoroughly examine this. I am sending this picture because I think it says it all...
I'm afraid I will be switching...
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino