Tim Hortons — drive thru
10:45 am Sunday, September 29, 2019
Today I went through the drive thru and ordered two coffees and two sandwiches.
A medium 2 milk, 2 sugar.
A medium white hot chocolate half coffee.
A plain bagel toasted with herb & garlic cream cheese.
And a bacon belt on a pinched croissant.
What I received was,
A medium white hot chocolate half coffee. (This was the only item that was correct)
The medium 2 milk 2 sugar was not correct, but I have no idea what it was. It tasted and smelled like a cookie.
The plain bagel was an everything bagel and I didn't even eat it.
The bacon belt on the pinched croissant didn't have lettuce or tomato.
Normally I would have taken the items back but didn't notice till I was long gone as I didn't want to eat in the car. 3/4 is really terrible ratios to get incorrect. I am very disappointed with this location today!
Updated by megenbir2017, Sep 29, 2019
A bagel belt with bacon. But instead of it being on a bagel it’s on a pinched croissant.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino