Tim Hortons — cream cheese on bagel
This morning around 9:15, ordered everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese.
The order was ready by the time I got to the pickup/ pay window.
The server said " here" and I looked at her in hopes for better customer service.
This was breakfast for my daughter and she opened the wrap in school.
To her surprise, cream cheese was put on the bottom side of the bottom slice and buttered side was facing down .
I've gone to this location many times as it's close to home, often have issues and yes, the staff are rude at drive thru. They'll snatch notes from your hand and not a smile, poor customer service!
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino