FILE A COMPLAINT

Tim Hortonssarah best from tim hortons,775 exmouth st. sarnia, ontario, n7t5p7

D Jul 21, 2019

I am retared and disabled 80 years old person Ex Criminal Police Investigator and B.Sc in Biology & Chemistry, citizen of Canada and Slovakia, of United Europe.Et present time I disabled because of osteoarthritis of my knees, which dosn't alow me to walk only short distances with support of chair on a whills .My only enjoiment is to spend 4 to 5 times per week in local Tim Hortons store/above/because I know lots of peaple there and I fell very good in that only place I spend lots of my time an sped cc.$40-50 every week .
Last time I was there with my friend CindY Murton and her mather/her phone number is:[protected]/ on 19 day of July.2019 from cc.10:30 AM till cc.2:ooPM including shoping in nearest shop.I was drinking large icy cold caffe and sadenly I had vey urgent need to use washroom.So I was in a hary runing to mans WC bet when I entred WC it was just cleaned by one big man.As soon as I entered WC this cleaning man started to yell at me saing:[censored] sick you donot let me ven to clean washrom, get out right away!I have told thi man.I am sory but I have to [censored] right away withou delays becase I can not hold [censored].If you do let me [censored] that i will have no choice but to [censored] on the flore.But man did not let me to use in emergensy mans WC so I had no choice in order not to [censored] to my pents and on thr flore I had to enter empty woomens WC nex doore, because nobody was in that wc ans I was clening mysef it that wshrom.Than, when I was living ladys WC one lady personel of Tim Hortons was standing at the door close to WC and told me;You can not do that, it is not permited.I reply; soerry but I had no choice an sit down do my seat cose to window.For short time came to me one lady Tim Hortos personel and wa caling me to go autside the store.I said I wil stay for a while in store.Tan one man came to me, that man who eas cliving washrom and told me I have to go out . So I went outside and he gave me a paper notice stating that I am not aloud any more to enter Tim Hortons store because I will be charged by Trespassing to Property Act, R.S.O.1990, c.T.21which will result in criminal and/or civil prceedings against me.
I am fialig complain agaist man who was cleaning washroom that day because instead of prohibiting me to use mans washroom, he should let me to use it and than he could continue to clean it and he should not use offensive language against me/customer/ and he should not say which is not truth, that I was [censored]ing on the flor and he should not ask your personnel Mrs.Sarah Best to give me Notise not to come to Tim Hortons store and property .And casa could be solved properly and just, without problem. I am well educated person with very good behavior who is not [censored]ing on the flor. My phone:[protected]