Tim Hortonsemployees

The employees are so [censored] and rude to me and others. I went to get a coffee one morning and I drove up to the window, I went to give my money and the lady made fun of my hair. I just got it done too so then I looked at my coffee and their was [censored] inside of my coffee. So I told them their was [censored] in my coffee and I wanted a new one so they took it, got me a new one and then I looked inside and my goodness I found some white marker thing. I don't thing I can go to that store anymore with those people.