Tim Hortons — cleanliness
On October 23, 2017 at 1pm I decided to go to Tim Hortons at the Dixie Outlet Mall for a coffee and a bagel. Before ordering I decided to go to the washroom. In all of my 67 years of attending public washrooms I have never seen one this bad! There was dried feces all around the rim of the toilet. My understanding from my grand daughter who works at one of your other locations these bathrooms are suppose to be inspected every half hour during the day. There is no way this toilet had been inspected for it to be in this state. After leaving the bathroom I just left as I completely lost my appetite.
I feel this needed to be brought to your attention to ensure this situation is rectified as soon as possible.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino