Having problems with TideBuy?

TideBuy Customer Service Contacts

No. 163/165 Aleja Krakowska Road, 05-552
Łazy
Poland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TideBuy Customer Service. Initial TideBuy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TideBuy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TideBuy. Discuss the issues you have had with TideBuy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TideBuy Complaints & Reviews

Tide buypurchase of dress

I have ordered and bought a dress from company called tide buy or on their shipping docket ta langzhe room 206, heng feng plaza, tong zing north road no 26, jin chang district suzhou china phone:[protected]
I am extremely dissatisfied with the outcome the the dress.
It is no where what they have on the web page.
I have tried to resolve the situation with them, but they are not willing to help at all. They ask to send photo and video and I done so.
Zipper on the dress is broken, they told me to get it fix for $5, I need at least $60.00 to get the zipper fix, then dress suppose to be custom made but it's too tight, too long, front is to low fabric is not sheer, it stiff, dress is not wearable. I just need to return and get the refund back.
I have you can help me.
You can email your reply to my email
[protected]@hotmail. com

purchase of dress

seyhan ali Aug 11, 2012

do i get any replay regarding my complaint?

Hi,
      when do you think i will have an answer?

seyhan ali Jul 20, 2012

i need help to sort this problem out

seyhan ali Jul 20, 2012

I have ordered and bought a dress from company called Tide Buy or on their shipping docket TA LANGZHE ROOM 206, HENG FENG PLAZA, TONG ZING NORTH ROAD NO 26, JIN CHANG DISTRICT SUZHOU CHINA PHONE:[protected]
      I am extremely dissatisfied with the outcome the the dress.
      it is no where what they have on the web page.
      i have tried to resolve the situation with them, but they are not willing to help at all. they ask to send photo and video and i done so.
      zipper on the dress is broken, they told me to get it fix for $5, i need at least $60.00 to get the zipper fix, then dress suppose to be custom made but it's too tight, too long, front is to low fabric is not sheer, it stiff, dress is not wearable. i just need to return and get the refund back.
      tidebuy told me i can get the dress fixed in Australia, first of all if the dress is wearable why do i have to get it fixed in australia, secondly it will cost me approx $300 to get the dress fix.
      i hope you can help me.
      you can email your reply to my email
      [email protected]

Tide buy

[Complaint comments]

Tidebuy.comI haven't received my order yet and i'm already having problems

I haven't received my order yet and I'm already having problems. I placed an order with this company website on June 28, current year. I paid this order # 263082 through PayPal, and sure enough the money was withdrawn in a matter of seconds. When I received the confirmation of my order I noticed they have changed the color of my original order. I didn't know what to do. On July 8th I have asked them to change it to black via e-mail, which was the color that I always wanted. Since they didn't response to my first request, I decided to contacted them by the Live Chat service they offered, some lady name Nicole, at the beginning she was eager to help but always claiming that the the tailor person was working on that dress and insisted that was the color I ordered. I told her that I didn't, this went back and forth for a good hour. I was call a lier, to be honest that I have made the mistake. At 2:32 a.m. our eastern local time I received an e-mail from this lady Nicole that they are sorry, but they wont change the order, that they are sending me the Ivory. I don't want it, especially when you get this type of treatment. Here in the States, even if the customer makes a mistake, they try to help and please the customer. I want my money back as soon as possible and I am canceling this order. I will go to the press, or whomever if I have to. I already ask this people to cancel my order and want my money back, by the way I should not get a shipping and handling deducted from the total paid, since it was free. Also in their refund policy they state if the cancelation is made after 72 hours and the item is alredy paid, they will give me a partial refund. They never mentioned how much. This is a nightmare that by reading previous reviews I should follow my instinct and never order from them. Bad bad way to run a business!!!

Tidebuy.comthey rip you off and they are a joke

I bought a new tattoo machine through this site. The machine is awesome, but you can buy the same one off different sites. I did not recieve half of my order. I was missing 100 ink cups, an ink cup holder, 50 O-rings, and 50 rubber bands. All in which I kind of need.Then when I tried to dispute the order the never contacted me. So I wrote a bunch of emails, got one phone call and could not understand the guy at all. He said he was going to email me a page that explains what I need to do to get the rest of my order. Well they never did send the email. I have sent numerous messages and made numerous calls and still nothing. I will NEVER go to this site again. I recommend to just stay off of it. They rip you off and they are a joke.

Tidebuy — cheat

I order a dress and they send me damage untidy dress. That's not what I ordered. It, s so ugly . I paid...

Tidebuy.comI do not think that anyone is paying any attention to my emails

I ordered one dress for my son's wedding in July and it was the wrong size from Tidebuy.com (my measurements were accurate but the dress was too small and they did not honor the mistake... and had to keep it..then ordered another in size 12. My account payment said that I had not paid for it after waiting for awhile and I made another payment and they kept making me dresses and ended up with 4 of the same dress! One dress was refused at the door as I expected that they would refund my money for at least that dress, but No... They are still saying that they did not receive the dress even though the tracking number says they did and will not refund or return the dress to me as I have to try and sell all of the dresses. I have had such a runaround from them and their emails do not make sense. Communication so bad and frankly I do not think that anyone is paying any attention to my emails as each time it is the same confusing response...I will take some blame for not paying attention to their payment web site carefully..but any other company would honor those dresses and refund my money. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and they have filed a complaint with them. So frustrated! any ideas?

Tidebuyrefund 370€

I ordered the weddind dress and accessories from this web site.
          I received on 31 may 2012 the pack, very poor quality pack and inside the same, maton spots and very damage.
          I sent back on 1 june 2012 as per informatoin on their site and normal one
          But they answered that they don t pay me MY MONEY because the rule are on this :
          i sent the proof of poor quality, the proof of documents of custom tax pay and TIDEBUY refute to refund me.
          I KINDLY ASK TO HAVE THE SUPPORT OF ALL TO RECEIVE THE REGIND OF MY MONEY BACK!
          TIDEBUY IS NOT A TRUSTING ONLINE SHOP! I ASK THE HELPING OF INTERNATIONAL LAW TO RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK. THANKS,

Tidebuy.comtidebuy is kind of fraud

I bought a flower girl dress for my daughter. But what they sent me is just a " rag". The dress was made wiht reused cloth. I could see a lot of sewing holes on dress cloth. and even lots of long threads were fluttering out. The dress skirt laces are cut and attachend on dress cloth. The problem is the edges of laces are smoked dirty. The worst thing is they are not refunding me, saying it's still beautiful!!! Tidebuy is kind of fraud!

• Cl
                claudia cuenot Apr 10, 2013

DON'T BUY ANY DRESS OR CLOTHES, THE USUAL SIZE ARE NOT RIGHT, THEY DON'T WANT TO GIVE THE MONEY BACK, NO REFUND, THE "FREE DELIVERY" ARE ACTUALLY A TRUELY LIE, YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY AFTERWHILE THE TRANSPORTER. THIS IS A SCAM!! DON'T BUY ANYTHING!!

Tidebuy.comthe dresses from tidebuy were nothing like real ones

I purchased 2 prom dresses for my daughter that were to be from dave & johnny collection. She tried on at store so we researched to see if we could purchase cheaper elsewhere. Should have known too good to be true. The dresses from tidebuy were nothing like real ones, too short for her to wear and not close to right fabric, beading or fit. I immediately emailed customer service about issue, they said send pics. Then those pics were not good enough, send "this way". Then wouldn't refund because it took too long! I am pissed and will tell everyone I know how bad this company is and a ripoff!!!

Tidebuy.comI wasted $300+ dollars on an ugly rag

I ordered a wedding dress and got it in 2 weeks. I was excited how fast it arrived to the USA from China. However, when I opened the package, the dress did NOT look like what was pictured/advertised. I then immeidately contacted them by email with intensive writing and even took pictures to proof how horrible and cheap the fabric used...3 weeks and a half later, they finally responded with a NO for return. I was so sad and disappointed. I even tried posting a my dress and the real picture together on facebook, but she deleted them. I will never order from this site again. I wasted $300+ dollars on an ugly rag.

Tidebuy.comrefund

I placed an order with tidebuy. com over a month ago for a wedding dress... After reading terrible reviews, I contacted them immediately and cancelled my order. Its states on the website that refund will be sent if cancelled within 24 hours (Which it was) over a month later and around 40 e-mails they still havent refunded me. They keep saying I havent given them the information they need, even although I have sent them exactly what they need... Information given to me by the bank. I threaten to take it further and they appologise and then ignore me agin until I complain... Then they send more e-mails saying they still need more info. Does anyone know how I can report this company??

• Li
                      lisa.mc Apr 23, 2012

i wish i could take these disgusting ###s to court!!!

Mariann Boyes Apr 23, 2012

I bought an evening gown as per the picture shown and made payment in full. When the dress arrived it bore no resemblance to the original picture and did not fit although it was supposed to be custom made. I have lodged a complaint and even sent photographs as proof. There has been absolutely no response!! This is disgusting. It will be the last time I ever order anything online. I wish I had contact details of a "policing forum" for sites of this nature?? Surely it's in the interests of the legitimate sites offering a genuine quality garment to stamp out this type of site which gives them all a bad name?? If anyone out there knows of one please let me know. Thank you.

Tidebuy.comdress not as described

purchased a dress for my daughters graduation ball. It took a long time to receive it and when it did finally arrived I was horrified. It was totally the wrong colour ( we ordered deep blue and got pale lilac), it looked nothing like the dress we ordered and the workmanship was disgraceful. I emailed tidebuy immediately with pictures of the dress we ordered and the one we received. I waited 8 days and having received no reply I contacted paypal who withdrew the money I was charged from tidebuy and investigated by claim. They found in my favour and returned my payment in full after I returned the dress. I found that shipping companies very expensive so I sent it by registered post at a fraction of what I was quoted from a shipping company. I will never order anything from this company again and would advise other people not to buy anything from them.

Tidebuy.comtidebuy is very misleading and extremely disappointing

Bought a long gown based on the picture on the website. The gown material and details are way off from the original. Sent them an email regarding the return and after 2 emails, they replied and want pictures to substantiate the claim. Learning from the other reviews that they won't give a full refund, I may have to give up the effort. No wonder, they are far cheaper than the same gowns shown on the other legitimate websites. Tidebuy is very misleading and extremely disappointing. Have used other websites before in ordering gowns, but this one is such a bad experience.

• Ni
                          Nina Grace Apr 23, 2012

I have had the same experience from Tide Buy. I purchased a prom dress for my daughter from their website. It was pictured as a elegant, classy and quality dress and what I received was anything but that. The tulle on the dress had polka dots on it which were not in the picture, and the overall dress was mismatched and poorly sewn. After sending pictures to them describing my complaints, their response was sorry but we can do nothing for you but give you a discount on your next order. I would never order or recommend their website to anyone. They are clearly a fraudulent company that takes peoples money and it needs to be shut down.

Tidebuy.comnever received dress

Do not buy from this company!! We ordered & paid for a dress an feb 13, 2011 and still have not receved a dress. They asked when I needed it by and I said april 3rd and rita said she would tell the factory. This correspondence started on march 13. She kept saying all the things I wanted to hear because I didn't want to believe I just got screwed. But after being told time after time to be patient and then asking for more time I got fed up & requested a refund. She had the nerve to tell me to be patient because its their busy season - well no $#*! Sherlock! It's prom season and you claim to make amazing dresses at a low cost in a relatively short amount of time. When I asked for a refund because it was obvious I would not get the dress in time she told me no that whenever the dress got here I should just be happy & that if it came too late I could just give it away. So after I went on to tidebuy to log a dispute - which is next to impossible as the page refreshed after every 20 seconds & you lose everything you type. But I copied & pasted and it finally said my dispute was successfull. Well guess what when I went back the next day there was no dispute filed on the purchase. Luckily I went in to paypal to see what my options were on day 44 because to log a complaint you only have 45 days from the day you made payment. So I logged a dispute with paypal & the next day I got a response saying I would have a refund if my dress could not be delivered on time. Then once that dispute was logged rita at tidebuy got real nice & insisted my satisfaction was important & my dispute on their site turned up. But since then rita has gotten back to being unconcerned with my satisfaction & insists I can't have a refund & no one will respond to my paypal inquiries. So today I will escalate my claim in paypal if I don't have a refund. My daughters best friend also ordered from this company but she didn't get it custom sized and she did receive her dress but it looked nothing like the picture & was the wrong color. So they are having all new tulle & beading put on the dress so they now have no savings to show for the dress. Buyer beware!!! Do not order from this company & if you do be aware of paypals 45 day policy!! We need to make sure no one else falls for their false claims and they no longer get to have a busy season.

• Dn
                            dnice67 Apr 28, 2012

DO NOT BUY FROM TIDEBUY. MY DRESS IS POOR QUALITY AND NOT CLOSE TO THE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT I ORDER. I TRIED TO OPEN A DISPUTE AND IS UNABLE TO GET TO THIS PAGE WHEN I LOG IN!!! WHAT A SCAM.

Tidebuy.comI would not recommend this site due to incorrect sizing and very poor customer service

Ordered 2 dresses on 2 feb 2012, 1st dress came within 4 weeks, 2nd dress came today 62 days from ordering. Sent them quite a few emails asking why the delay, kept being told to be patient it is going through quality control. Although the dresses are made ok, the sizes are not what you ordered. Luckily for me I have lost weight since date of order and have dropped 2 dress sizes otherwise they would not have fitted me. I would not recommend this site due to incorrect sizing and very poor customer service.

Tidebuy.comtidebuy is a complete scam

Tidebuy is a complete scam. I'm trying to file a lawsuit against them at the moment. I ordered my wedding dress from them for 281 US dollars. It is completely horrendous- very poor tailoring and the fit is extremely bad, I sent them over 10 pictures proving the faults in the dress. Their customer service team is of very poor experienced and they keep copying and pasting the same sentences in their e-mails- I have sent over 20 e-mails back and forth and they are only ready to give me 20 US dollars in compensation. I even rang them today, but not to surprise- they don't speak English properly! NEVER EVER BUY FROM TIDEBUY!

Tidebuytotal scam

This business is a total and complete scam. I ordered two dresses that don't come near the measurements I sent. Materials used in it are seconds and the quality of the work is nothing short of shamefull. Seams that are not even stiched, while others are reversed with the actual stiching line exposed to the exterior. Eagerly takes payment but pretends not to understand english when I call them. I wish I had read the reviews online before ordering from this crowd. Typicl very low quality Chineese scm business of which you will never het any satisfaction from. Non existant customer service. Kiss your money goodbye.

• Bd
                                  B Dominguez Aug 02, 2013

OH MY GOSH!!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! I AM GLAD YOU MADE ME AWARE OF THE COST TO SEND IT BACK. I WILL AVOID THROWING AWAY GOOD MONEY AFTER BAD. MY DRESS WAS MADE FOR AN AMAZON FEMALE. IT WAS MADE WITH TWO VERY HEAVY LININGS. I FINALLY BOUGHT A DRESS MADE IN THE USA AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND WEARS LIKE A CLOUD. THAT STUPID RAG WAS HUGE, HEAVY AND THE LINING DIDN'T MATCH THE FABRIC. I PAID ONLY $40 DIFFERENCE FOR MY MADE IN THE USA DRESS. WE REALLY NEED TO START BUYING USA AGAIN. THAT CAMPAIGN WAS SO PATRIOTIC AND REALLY DID HELP TO CREATE JOBS HERE IN THE USA. I THOUGHT I WAS DOING A GOOD THING BY BUYING FROM THEM, BUT NOW I REMEMBER THAT THERE IS NO FREE ENTERPRISE IN CHINA...IT'S ALL RUN BY THE GOVERNMENT. SO, IT IS THE "PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA" THAT WILL NOT GIVE US OUR REFUNDS!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. I HAVE WARNED YOU!

jaycy Jul 23, 2012

I can totally agree with you, i'v just received my dress from Tidebuy and its nothing like the picture and its so badly made, the zip dos'nt work also the size is wrong, I ordeded a us size 12 and its more like a size 8. Im so angry with my self for not reading the reviews first.

Tidebuy.com — wrong size

I ordered my wedding dress on December 7th 2011. The dress came in a plastic wrapping. I opened the package...

Tidebuy.comI had bad experience made me feel stupid and guilty

I had bad experience made me feel stupid and guilty. Before 6 I decide to purchase dress to my sister for her party, by sudden i notice website has nice picture of dresses and so many thing with cheap cost and free shipment. I bought that dress and wait for 25 day then the dress arrive my country and my city I contact with them they ask me to go to the famous place to get that dress (even the company for shipment was bad they did not come to my home). I got that dress which covered with black plastic not even in box, from the covered I felt that that will be bed. I open it and i really shocked I was about to cry it's worse dress i have see in my life this is not what i chose totally different bad martial and design .they are cheating people.

• Cr
                                    cristina123 May 30, 2012

Don't even think to buy from tidebuy. I am having a very bad experience with them. They sent me the dress after almost a month as I placed the order. The dress is very bad sewed, very poor quality. I have e-mailed them, but there answer was like "please keep the dress, we hope you are a good customer". How can I keep the dress if I will not wear it as it's very poor made? I have called them. Very poor English speakers Chinese (with American names). No result. Now they tell me that one month has passed away and there is nothing to do. One month of no customer help and theres nothing to do further. Very disappointed and bad experience. Be AWARE!! don't go with this company

Tidebuy.comit is the worse and most unreliable online shop I have come across

Even though I received the dress I ordered when expected and it looked as expected, the zip is faulty. I have therefore been trying to send it back to get a refund but they are doing everything they can to discourage me- they pretend like they do not understand what the problem is or that they cannot see the pictures I send them to show them where the problem is... It's been 15 days since I have opened a dispute and each reply I get is more frustrating than the previous ones. At this rate, I have no idea whether I will get a refund or not, but the best advice I can give you is DO NOT BUY from TIDEBUY because if there is something wrong with your item, it is unlikely that you will easily be able to return it and get your money back... It is the worse and most unreliable online shop I have come across.

Tidebuy.comwon't cancel order and refund, won't respond

I placed an order for three prom dresses on January 16, 2012 and a second order for a fourth dress (two for each of my girls to try on and decide which dress they liked/fit better for their senior prom) on February 27, 2012. To date I have only received two dresses, neither of which look like the pictures shown on their web site. I have tried calling, emailing, messaging through their instant chat feature on their website but I get no response. Tidebuy.com states that production time for the dresses is 22-28 days. One of the dresses ordered on Jan 16th has still not been received and it has been 56 days. Out of frustration, I have asked that all my orders be cancelled and that I return the two dresses I have received so far. I am met with resistance with respect to returning the dresses and absolutely no reply to my request to cancel the orders. I have spent $653 with Tidebuy and I want it back. This company has awful business practices. I am not even sure where to go to get help of file a complaint to rectify this matter.

• Na
                                        Nannette Marie Nov 13, 2018

Please let me know why my order can't be completed. I have finished and put my credit card information then, the page crashes and don't let me place the order well. I don't know why because tideway ships to Puerto Rico.

I need help, I need to buy my dresses soon.

My order number is: 1761896

• Da
                                        Dana Cobb Sep 18, 2018

I purchased a smart watch from Tidebuy TWO MONTHS AGO!!! I am yet to receive the watch!!! I am extremely upset with the customer service of this company!

• Lo
                                        Looker Jun 03, 2016

My daughter purchased a dress from this site and before 24 hours were up found out she could not attend her prom so we cancelled the order in accordance with their "cancellation policy" which read "Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund". We notified their customer service via email and also canceled the order on the website but received NO response. Concerned with this we contacted PayPal about the vendor and they filed a dispute. Tidebuy has never responded to our emails and shows our order as disputed and not canceled on their website, They have also now changed their "cancellation policy" to read 12 hours instead of 24 - however, I made screen shots of their site when I canceled so I could show Paypal with the dispute. Paypal will refund my money but these guys are CROOKS!!! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!

• Ms
                                        Ms.Qsjazz Mar 15, 2012

The above complaint is correct about Tideybuys extremely poor business and customer service. In addition to my problems with tideybuy, BillMelater (a paypal service) is billing me for items that were returned to tideybuy which were returned because the order site would not allow me to cancel a second order place in error. I refuse the package at the post office and the package was return to the company. Tiebuy refuses to credit my account with BillMelater and BillMelater has not address the issue with them but continues to harass me about a purchase that was return and Tidebuy has acknowledged the return. Please post how I should go about filing a complaint against both companies.