Having problems with TideBuy?

TideBuy Customer Service Contacts

No. 163/165 Aleja Krakowska Road, 05-552
Łazy
Poland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TideBuy Customer Service. Initial TideBuy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TideBuy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TideBuy. Discuss the issues you have had with TideBuy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Tidebuy.com — absolutely unprofessional customer service!

I have ordered a coat from Tidebuy about two months ago. It took them over a month to deliver my order and...

Tidebuythe worst ever!

I've ordered a pair of really cool sneakers from TideBuy about eight month ago! Can you imagine that? I contacted them many times, wasted my time, sent them tons of emails and still nothing. They still claim that there was a problem with their shipping service, but everything is going to be fine. Liars! When I asked them to cancel my order, they told that there will be no cancellations and no refunds! And after all the inconvenience they caused me they still want me to pay extra $15 for shipment! Ridiculous! Avoid this terrible place at all costs!

Tidebuy — they are scam

I ordered something from doresuwe. That site was on japanese but it was operated by tidebuy. I didn't receive...

Tidebuy.com — very disappointed

Received terrible service from TideBuy. When I opened their site and checked the pieces, I was so excited...

Shenzhen

Tidebuy.com — terrible customer service.

I bought a dress from TideBuy. Before placing the order I checked their return policy very carefully because...

Shenzhen

Tidebuy.com — do not order from tidebuy.com! returns are impossible!

The problem with this company is that their delivery times are atrocious as they totally misrepresent them...

Tidebuyhorrible quality and customer service

Worst place to buy a dress. Horrible material and even worse customer service. Won't get a refund on the $100 I paid. Also any of the positive reviews on them with poor grammar matches the customer service grammar so I'm assuming they're trying to win back their reputation. Which is bad for a reason. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS I DID.

Tidebuylove the dress so much

Shipped to us in a timely manner, comparable quality to the dresses in the high end department stores we tried on. Ordered the Custom sizing, but still had to get some altering done, but since I didn't have to pay extra for "custom" this wasn't a big issue, since we always have to get her dresses altered anyway. The girls looked beautiful.love much!!

Tidebuy — ordered items never gt delivered

I ordered a 30$ package from tdebuy.com on august 8th 2014, and the customer service operator told me that it...

Tidebuy.com — will not refund

Don't buy from tidebuy. I had purchased a $180 dress (August 2013) and received the wrong dress. They...

Tidebuywedding dress/bad quality / no refund

I ordered my wedding dress online based on the measurements provided. I am actually an inch smaller in two areas. When I received the dress I tried it on. It was not nearly the size for the measurements. The seam for the zipper in the back is noticeably uneven at the top. The sequins were falling off with my movement. When I notified tidebuy, the first time with pictures as they requested I got no response. The second time I sent in the dispute with pictures john the customer service rep said no pictures were attached. I have copies of the emails sent with pics both times and a copy of the email that says "sent successfully. " the "third" time I sent the dispute with pictures, I received a response from john saying.. "the size is correct and for me to measure the dress. And I can sew the sequins back on myself. And they do not see were the seam is uneven. When I wrote back asking "is that it?" where is the customer satisfaction that is written on the website. I have received no response. I paid $226.09, for this dress and now I have no wedding dress and I don't have the money to buy another one. This company is a ripoff and they get away with it because they are in china and I am in the us.

wedding dress/bad quality / no refund
        wedding dress/bad quality / no refund

• Tr
            tracey ryan Oct 31, 2013

I think the dress is great value for money...looks like it's worth a lot more, and I must admit I can't see the faults either...wear the dress, it looks great

• Fe
            feinburgrl Nov 01, 2013

For a cheap wedding dress at a retail store will run about $500. For a good one you will pay at least $2000 to $4000. A high end dress will run over $600. You spend $226.09 on a wedding dress and your not happy with it. What do you think you will get for $226.09? From the pictures you provided it seem like you got a really good deal.

If you can't spend at least $500 for a wedding dress then you should not have a wedding in the first place.

Tidebuypoor quality, different sizes than ordered

Do not order from tidebuy!!!

I had ordered 3 dresses at the total cost of 444 us$ (!!!) all in a very crappy quality, bad finishing, poor lining - the lining shows at the sides of the dresses! All of the dresses had been paid extra for a custom size, all came in different sizes!! And I mean a size 12 in comparison to a size 4 ordered!

They take much urge in claiming their money, but when it comes to dealing with a dispute, you are likely to be left standing with a cheap, ugly and wrong-sized dress. Obviously I did not get any refund nor help from them.

Just one short quote from their customer service: "please be aware that all the dresses are custom made after you place the order. It is really a difficult work for us to finish them in such a short time". So why do you commit on quality and custom sizing if you know, in advance, that you can not provide it???! Uuughghghh!!! (Sorry, i'm just so mad right now).

Be aware!

Tidebuyworst service ever

I have lots of problems with this company. 1/ They didn't finish my dress till I emailed them 3 times to ask them to hurry, took 22 days to finish. Dress came 2.5 days before my wedding day. 2/ Name of the dress is half sleeve, I gave them measurement for half sleeve. But I also noticed they asked for arm length measurement in their own measuring guide below the dress info. So I gave them the arm length measurement as well. They made it long sleeve for me! I never asked them to change it to long sleeve. And they blamed it on me. They said I gave them the arm length so they thought I wanted long sleeve. If I wanted long sleeve, I would state that in my message. I DID give them half sleeve measurement. They did things on their own and they said it's because of me. 3/ The hip is way too small for me. Their measuring guide says "Hip is about 7 inches below the natural waist line". But it's not the widest part of my hips. They shouldn't say it's 7 inches below the waist line because it is NOT. I couldn't wear it. I couldn't get it altered either because the lace surrounding the dress does not have big enough extra margin to expand. So I had to rush out and bought another dress in a store to replace this one. Their customer representative, Sally, is very stupid. She asked me what bicep and upper arm length measurements mean. She works for a company that makes dresses; she should at least know about measurements. She also asked me if my shoe height 3” means 3 feet. I can’t believe there’s a brainless person like her.
            Their customer service is really bad as well. I had to email them many times about my dress and waited 3 days for a response. Their online chat is even worse. After only 3 questions the customer service rep (John) asked me to email him although I had urgent issue that needed to talk with them right away. Now I'm on my honey moon but I still have to email them for a refund because I couldn't use that dress at all. I opened a dispute on their website and they asked me to email their other email address with pictures. I already did that and they got back to me saying I should check the hip size of my dress again, without any mention about a refund. Why do I need to measure the hips again? It's obvious that the dress is too small for me, and my wedding day also passed. They don't want to fix any problem, and they don't want to give customers a refund if something goes wrong. Their price is not cheap either. My friends recommended other websites which they already ordered from but I chose this one because they had clear pictures. I thought they would be a responsible company. But they are not. Everything they do is every slow and unprofessional.
            Moreover, when I tried opening a dispute on their website the link doesn’t work. I wrote a review on their product it doesn’t show. They block all bad reviews, just leave some good ones. That is a shady business.
            Be careful when buying from this company if you don't want to waste your time for the hassle they create. My best advice for you is not to buy from them at all. Save your money and time!

jalowe Jun 19, 2013

Tidebuyhorrible quality and wrong wig

Ordered short hair brown blonde but received long hairs red in a very poor package as if it was an old item laying in Tidebuy shop since 2000. Ask refund after many mails a sending photos because service client was never satisfaied of quality of my pics, they jud that red is not red .they think people are stupid and blind and never reply to mail of complaint .avoid any contact with them, the worst site ever seen on Internet, quality of product are horrible fakes!

• Lo
                  Lowell's Apr 27, 2013

I ordered a wig from this site. I ordered the model and color exactly per their instructions, but when I received the wig was not all what i ordered. an awfull red wig. iI emailed them regarding the issues and they gave me the run around. They asked that I send in pictures their wrong item I did as they requested, but the pictures weren’t good enough for them, so I resent, but still not good enough. I got tired of dealing with them and open a claim with paypal .unfortunately i later discovere their bad reputation.Do not order from this company.

Tidebuy.comcustomer service

Ordered two dresses from this website. Manufacturer is in China. Ordered size 6 dresses - but top is much smaller than a size 6. Color of the second dress not what was on the site. Web reply to my request to return was. basically they cannot accept returns without their approval and authorization - as in don't bother. Email replies to my request for returns was hard to understand "Chinglish". Message was clear though. I caused the problem. I had no proof it was wrong. My problem.

Do NOT order from this website unless you know exactly what you are getting into. It is not like working with an American retailer!!!

Tidebuy.comI can't comment on the quality of the items... because they never arrived

Worst customer service ever!
                  I can't comment on the quality of the items... Because they never arrived... But they still kept my money!
                  I paid the expedited shipping so my order would be sent to a hotel I was staying at in the usa. When it became clear that the goods would not be dispatched within the max 8 days stated, I asked them to change the shipping address to my billing address. No problem, they assured me. A week later the goods had still not been shipped, again I emailed customer service to confirm that it would not be sent to the hotel (Which I had long since left) and they assured me the shipping address had been changed.
                  2 hours after that email, they dispatched the goods to the hotel.
                  I do not live in the usa, I do not know anybody in the usa. I asked tidebuy to contact the courier and redirect the package to me, they ignore my request and the package was delivered to the hotel. I asked them to arrange for a new pick-up to get the package from the hotel to me. Their response:

"as we are too far away from you, if you can contact with your usa friends, then it will be easier to solved"

So they take my money, they admit they made a mistake and the items were sent to the wrong address, but they refuse to do anything to remedy it!

Tidebuy.comstay away from this one

Here is the email I got after sending them pics iof the dress I was not satisfied with

Dear *****

Thank you for your letter.

We just want to tell you that the picture you sent to us is so wonderful, and amazing, you attract not only gentlemen but also ladies who has the body shape like you. So we all think the dress is wonderful match with you. What wonder you are matched with the dress.

We think you will be the star if you can wear it to take part in your party. So please kindly keep it, it will make you vivid and brightly and also shining.

Thank you for your kindness in advance.

If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24hours at working days.

Best Regards

Olivia

Customer Service Department

lol seriously!

Tidebuy.comI have never had such horrible customer service

I ordered these pink stello heels. The picture didn't match at all what I got which was exposed seams visible glue and overall $#*! Ty quality. I sent them pictures and consistently contacted them and all they would say was that it was "beautiful pair of shoes" that if I didn't like the exposed seams I could take it to get fixed at a seamstress what a $#*! Ing rip off. I have never had such horrible customer service.

Tidebuy.comit's a fake, liar, falsifier company

Beware of tidebuy site.. It’s a fake, liar, falsifier company.. They will take your money without sending you anything.. I have a personal bad experience with them, I lost my money when I pay through paypal to buy 2 handbags..in the site they mention it will take maximum 10 days.. Im waiting for one month now but didn’t receive anything! They don’t even reply to my emails!!

Please share this between your friends in all public sites to worn people of dealing with this robber company..

Tidebuydress return

My wife ordered a couple of dresses from this company not knowing there return policy; her hopes were to keep the one she liked and return the other she did not realize these were coming from China. The dresses arrived and were just not made or appeared as advertized, in short crap!. Fine we will pay the shipping and return them. The company wanted pictures of specifics and as to why we didn’t like them many emails later and pictures back and forth and no way you’re stuck with both crappy dresses and we are out 246.00. I tried getting Bank Of America to help (visa transaction) and they just kept putting up roadblocks. BUYER BEWARE TIDEBUY is terrible!!.

• Ka
                              Karen Brough Mar 19, 2013

What can consumers do to stop this company.. I lice in Australia and their customer service is disgusting. How do they get away with their poor business practice?? Did you complain to anyone and if so did it do you any good?? I would be very interested to hear. I have resorted to leaving negative comments on their facebook page.. Karen Brough East Geelong Victoria Australia