Complaints & Reviews

terrible dress wont refund!

I cant believe how terrible this dress is and website! If i don't get a refund or e-mail within the next...

it looked great but... yes there is a big but

We were looking for good online value and found tidebuy on facebook. It looked great but... Yes there is a...

please, stay away from these guys, don't repeat my mistake

The dress I ordered from this company only remotely resembles the catalog picture and is impossible to wear. It is stiff and ugly, and very poorly constructed. It was made, according to the return address, in some village (!) and doesn't have any tags on it.I submitted the complaint on the quality and hope to get a refund, although very little hope for that... Please, stay away from these guys, don't repeat my mistake!!!

Dear Customer,
    On behalf of tidebuy.com, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. We very much appreciate your feedback and comments as we are constantly trying to improve our products and service.
    I encourage you and all other customers who have any issues with tidebuy.com to please contact me at :[email protected]
    www.tidebuy.com

do not trust this website, it is a waste of your money

I shopped U$S700 worth of dresses. This website is a complete scam.They took 40 days to ship the products because supposedly they undergo the dresses through a quality inspection. What quality inspection?.. I got the dresses and they look nothing like the pictures. They are poor imitations of the real brands that sell these dresses. The finishing is poor, the seams are poor, the quality is poor.

I spend a lot of money and now i'm stuck with dresses that I won't wear because they are fake imitations of the pictures that they post on their website.

Do not trust this website. It is a waste of your money!

Dear Customer,
    I encourage you and all other customers who have any issues with tidebuy.com to please contact me at [email protected]

• Ka
    Kate BKK Feb 24, 2012

I totally agree and feel the same way too all totally bad . i also paid more than USD900
    I was pissed off too, i stupidly ordered more than 10 dresses from them. As i thought the price was so cheap as what it look on the website. up till now i still haven't received another 6dresses it more than 50days already. some dresses which arrived was not look the same as the dress on the website what i received was just look so ugly cheap, cheap material and many headaches along the way.

BETTER DONT BUY FROM TIDEBUY, so you wont be so headache like i do. pay for reasonable price than stupidly cheap and expect gorgeous look...no way only stupidly cheap look arrive..

wedding dress woes

The 1st dress I received from Tidebuy looked nothing like the original on their website. It was in fact made out of satin instead of organza as advertised. There was not nearly enough fabric in the skirt and there was a puckered seam where the skirt met the bodice. All in all I felt the dress was poorly constructed. I had also paid for a separate petticoat – which was badly made, and was coming apart. I complained and after several emails showing photo’s of the dress they agreed it was in fact made out of the wrong fabric. The 2nd dress arrived and to my horror it was again made out of heavy bridal satin with no organza on the dress what-so-ever. It does not resemble the original dress – the silhouette is completely different – again not enough fabric in the skirt. This time there was puckering at the side seam of the bodice. The separate petticoat became a piece of net sewn into the skirt – it cannot hold the skirt out since the fabric is too heavy, so the skirt collapses in on itself when worn. I will concede that the fabric used was a nice quality heavy bridal satin – however it is not what this dress is advertised to be made out of. The workmanship is not good. The fit is OK – but the bulky seams with all the layers of heavy satin make me look bigger than I really am. Not exactly what a bride wants! You can actually see the stitching where the bodice meets the skirt straining to hold all the layers together. I complained and sent more photo’s. This time I was told that the dress WAS made from organza and the side seam would be fixed with a press. I replied giving them examples of organza from their own website and told them the side seam could not be rectified with pressing as the outer fabric of that panel was actually larger than the seam it was trying to fit into – giving it a baggy appearance. They are now ignoring my emails requesting a refund. And yes my emails have been directed to their service department. I attach pics of the original and the dress I received.
[IMG]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll275/clwilks/DSCF1742.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll275/clwilks/DSCF1745.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll275/clwilks/200501_1.jpg[/IMG]

• Ki
    KiwiBlue Nov 29, 2011

Sorry i did not know how to add photo's

Maureen1boys May 15, 2012

I have tried for over 2 months to resolve issue with you! The dress I ordered was purple with purple lace. You claimed you could make me a jacket to match. You sent me a PINK jacket & after sending countless pictures, you will not send me the proper color or refund. YOU DO NOT HAVE A RETURN POLICY! This is a scam!!! Re: 174307 - tidebuy
    your last response: Thanks very much for your writting.

Further to the color issue, we have already made the

explanation many times, that the jacket and the dress is

made of the different material, due to the differ of the fabric,

the tint sure will be the different one.

For this, thanks very much for your understanding. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

Maureen1boys May 15, 2012

do not buy!!!

• Me
    Megnan Jun 19, 2012

Just telling doing. Nothing
    To all complains u guys replies. The dress look so amazing .
    U guys sucks.
    Cheating to customers

we will not be ordering anything from them, or this way again

My daughter order a dress for her prom from Tidebuy this month for $124. She received the dress, and it was significantly different than what was pictured. The style was similar, but the details were wrong. She felt that the dress pictured was beautiful, and the one that she received was ugly.

I emailed Tidebuy. Tidebuy does not have a satisfactory return policy. I.E. If you are willing to pay the return freight to China, you can get a credit. The return freight is between $108 and $135 dollars. With the cost of the dress at $124, its a loss.

My daughter made a review on the Tidebuy website about her experience. Within 24 hours, her review was deleted. It is clear that they do not want anyone to know when they make mistakes. Censorship in action.

We will not be ordering anything from them, or this way again. I want you to know since there is a significant risk ordering from Tidebuy.

• Br
    Braklone Jun 16, 2011

This is a hot hot hot mess... i ordered my dress on 5/6/2011 and today is 6/15/2011 i have not recieve my dress. I tried to contact them and each time i call they keep on telling me that they are really sorry about the delay and they will do their best to get it finish and ship out... i will never order from them anymore.

• Mu
    Mugvauer Nov 15, 2011

I purchased a dress for my daughter's wedding and just recieved dress, the quality is so bad that it looks like they sewed it with their foot. Cannot get an address to return item and there is not phone number except one in china, which is not toll free. Be aware do not purchase anything from Tidebuy!

Jasline hodges Feb 24, 2012

Hello Gloobage
    next time you should visit Peridress. I have purchased my wedding dress from Peirdress.They made and sent it to me after promised days! It looks amazing! Very good fabric and exquisite seaming handwork! I am in love with it! Thanks for all of their help and
    making it possible for me to have the dress of dreams I will recommend them to any of my friends which get married in the future. Just want to say Thank you, Peridress!

• Vo
    Volde Apr 02, 2012

Please read all rules and regulations from this sight so there are no surprises..I didnt and will not receive my daughters prom dress on time...also I tried to get my money back within the 24 hour time frame but the email service waited until after the ALL OF MY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE time frame was 48 hours in which time I could only receive 17.00 back of a 117.00 dress...you can rip on them all you want but unless you plan on swimming to China, your words fall on deaf ears...HORRIBLE public relations...When the dress arrives I will let you know if it is any good..I hope it isnt because that is the only way one can get their money back...Thank God I used paypal it is my only hope...

10 days processing of meaning as for now 5 weeks, and still I am waiting

Do not buy here!!!10 days processing of meaning as for now 5 weeks, and still I am waiting... No one is able to say to me when this will be a done... Also when you are leaving a message for some reason the page refreshes after 30 seconds of you typing so many times my messages got erased before even sent. Don"t buy from this site!

tidebuy Nov 18, 2011

Dear Customer,
    We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. Please post your full order number so that we can investigate your case further and offer solutions.

Regards
    www.tidebuy.com

do not believe tidebuy's return policy

I strongly suggest that you do not deal with this company

The dress I received is uwearable for reasons too many to list here, including colour, workmanship, size. They will not entertain my request to return the dress (at my expense) for a full refund. They did not respond to my emails and eventually discounted the obvious problems with the dress in the pictures I provided as being due to the lighting. They offered me US$15.00 and kindly suggested that I can keep the (unwearable) dress!

I have noticed that there are no negative reviews on this website. I posted one but it never appeared. The'reviews' are all customer questions, not customer feedback. I'm sorry that I did not notice this before I ordered

I strongly suggest that you do not deal with this company. Good luck if you choose to ignore this advice!

poorly made wedding gown

I had ordered my second wedding gown with tidebuy. The first wasnt as pictured so I tried for another style of gown. Foolish now I know. When I recieved the second gown I was shocked by the very poor quality/workmanship. All the embroidery work was tacked on by large hand stitches. All the edges in the gown were not sewn, they were still raw and were fraying. there was rubbish material sewn into skirt that cant be removed without separating the bodice from the skirt. The dress details looked nothing like their dispay photos.The back sash pleats do not even meet together. Their display photo shows they meet toether in a V at the center. Clearly they dont meet or match in their pleats. When I recieved the package in the post I was very upset. I had made contact straight away and asked for a full refund. After many contact emails to tidebuy and photos sent to prove my case for a refund and several weeks later they insult me with a offer of $15 refund on a $169 gown and go about telling me its not so bad and that they spent a great deal of time and money on their service. I am still fighting them for a full refund, sending even more emails to fight my case. I warn you all, dont deal with tidebuy. their customer service and workmanship is discraceful

sara medhta Jan 12, 2012

i payed for them 330$ to send me my wedding dress from 21/11 /2011 and they didnt send my any thing till know

sara medhta Jan 12, 2012

do ou think they will send it soon, or they are not going to send it ??

sara medhta Jan 12, 2012

i send you more than million email on this email [email protected] and no one is answer back plz send me what going on with my dress i called you and you told me we sent it but i didnt get any thing yet plz my wedding on 1/2/2012 plz send it to me

• Ar
    Areag Apr 24, 2013

Here are the pictures from [email protected] order number 381385-669048 I need an address on where to return this dresss please!

• Ar
    Areag Apr 24, 2013

U need an address so I can send dress back please!

Comments

they will not respond to my emails

I ordered my dress on Aug. 19, 2011. I can not log back on to my account, and they will not respond to my emails. I don't know how I can cancel my order but i do know I will never use this site again. If anyone knows how i can cancel my order please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com please!!

www.tidebuy.com

late delivery, poor quality, not complete refund

Dress order December 15, 2010 Dress order was shipped to ship within 15 days, shipped in 45, poor quality, one side of dress alot longer than other side, patches glued not sewn, many not even glued, sticking straight out, some had holes in them, shipped back cost $40.00 now only want to give me $100.00 credit on poor quality/late dress I Paid $210.00 for. My client cancelled order as it arrive 5 days prior to her event date, I ad to refund her entire money and she cancelled her order for 15 bride mais dress costing me even more loss and Now she may file a lawsuit against me.

• Me
    Meysby Jul 02, 2011

hello!
    i think maybe you are not choose good wedding dress factory, i know some online shoping is good, like 50th studio, my sister bought the dress from them, it is good serve and fast day delivery if you want you can choose the delivery date, just you need pay the rush fee, but the dress quality is good, so i think before you decide to buy a dress you must first to know the factory skill, this is best for you. so in the future you can try the www.50thstudio.com.

maysa Dec 16, 2011

I have asked several times for refund on extra shipping cost and i never got the jacket for a dress i bought im still waiting very very shockingly upset and will not buy anything and NEVER WILL I RECOMMEND THIS WEB SITE disgusting

• Uk
    UK girl in NZ Feb 22, 2012

Jacket was a different color to the dress- I let that go as it wasn't critical to the outfit. The dress was very good though. Then ordered 2 more custom sized dresses. First one would have fit someone 12 inches taller and the other is past the quoted up to 30 days for processing and another 8 for shipping - and still hasn't arrived! HOWEVER my biggest gripe is trying to contact them online as the email times out, replies are iffy and the live chat is dead and fails to connect. I've added my phone number but they don't call so I live in hope! I will be asking for a refund so see how that goes.

• Gb
    g bU Feb 23, 2012

I also have ordered a dress (to wear at a family wedding) on the 5 January 2012, it arrived on the 22 February 2012. Colour different, jacket two sizes smaller, 6 stains on the dress, sequins too large and not as per picture, and the sewing and finishing is horrible...it shows that there was a mistake and was changed...the dress definitely cannot be worn!!! I have sent them emails to complain but still no answer from them... DO NOT BUY FROM THEM...

• Su
    Sue Jones Feb 24, 2012

I to ordered a dress for my wedding which is on the 3/3/12 I was told that the dress would be with me by the 25/2/12 as of today's date this dress is still processing on the system. I have emailed them several times this week and they state the dress will be with me for my wedding. Save your money heartache and stress DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM even if they say the order can be completed I even paid the premium to have it made quicker. I now have to wait till my wedding day to see if the dress arrives before I can complain to ask for my money back. Will I get it very doubtful !!! Bought a dress locally yesterday as I can't go through any more stress and heartache waiting for my dress to arrive. To contact them is terrible the e mail times out bad information received back from them and their live chat is always down and that's if they bother to answer you.. but they will answer you before you place an order.

Angi773 Jun 03, 2012

PAY ATTENTION! TIDEBUY HAS VERY POOR QUALITY AND VERY BAD SERVICE!
    Where to complain, where i could complain to receive my money back? The tidebuy dosen t want to refund my money, evea i sent them the prove photo, because, they said I sent the pack the day after of reciving...
    The dress was orrible wiyh maron spots and a lot of defects.
    Where to complain the international law?
    The police online law?
    Waiting you support

a 15 day processing time really means that 5 weeks later it still hasn't shipped

A 15 day processing time really means that 5 weeks later it still hasn't shipped and I won't have it in time for the wedding it was purchased for. Stear clear of their deals unless you have all year to wait for your item. They have only caused my frustration with all the different responses I have received regarding my order. One person said it was finished then 3 days later I am told they are still making the dress... Forget tidebuy... Not worth the frustrations!

• Ju
    just another scammed May 18, 2012

Tidebuy only shipped half my order. I have been waiting over 2 months for a refund. This company is a scam. The products are so bad and cheaply made. I do not reccommend anyone doing business with this company. I will continue to tell everyone how bad this company is with false advertisements.

unreliable and bad service

The dress was poorly made and too short by Tidebuy.com. Waste of time trying to return it. I ended up buying a new dress. Do not throw way your money by ordering from Tidebuy.com . Takes too long for getting a respone from Tibebuy.com. Phone calls to Tidebuy goes to a voice message and then goes blank. The telephone numbers listed on their web site seems to be bogus. Their customer service is poor. Paypal should drop them out. By the time an order arrives and returned in order to file a dispute, 45 day limit to file a dispute runs out. Be aware of what you are getting into unless you like to burn your hard earned money.

• Jl
    jlee71 Jun 28, 2011

I bought my daughter's prom dress from Tidebuy, and the dress was cut too small. Trying to get a hold of someone was a nightmare, and trying to return the dress was even worse. They told me to send pictures, and I did. They said I could return it and if I paid the shipping, I would receive the entire amount back on my credit card. I sent the dress back over 5 weeks ago, and I keep emailing them to get an update. The last response said that once they received the item my card would be credited immediately. There is no way they didn't get it back yet. Now I keep emailing and I'm getting no response. I will NEVER order from them again. I also had to buy my daughter a new dress, so I've paid for two dresses and spent $23 to send the dress back to China!

marcia38 Sep 15, 2011

I am in the same problem i order a dress from tidebuy and now the dress is very much poorly made too short and did not fit my daughter, now am trying to cal and the number is not in service and they are not responding to my emails, the sad things is that i order two dresses, the graduation and the prom, the graduation reaches and the prom has not yet arrived. this is a high class robbery, thank you

marcia38 Sep 15, 2011

bad services

• Bd
    B Dominguez Aug 02, 2013

OH MY GOSH!!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! I AM GLAD YOU MADE ME AWARE OF THE COST TO SEND IT BACK. I WILL AVOID THROWING AWAY GOOD MONEY AFTER BAD. MY DRESS WAS MADE FOR AN AMAZON FEMALE. IT WAS MADE WITH TWO VERY HEAVY LININGS. I FINALLY BOUGHT A DRESS MADE IN THE USA AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND WEARS LIKE A CLOUD. THAT STUPID RAG WAS HUGE, HEAVY AND THE LINING DIDN'T MATCH THE FABRIC. I PAID ONLY $40 DIFFERENCE FOR MY MADE IN THE USA DRESS. WE REALLY NEED TO START BUYING USA AGAIN. THAT CAMPAIGN WAS SO PATRIOTIC AND REALLY DID HELP TO CREATE JOBS HERE IN THE USA. I THOUGHT I WAS DOING A GOOD THING BY BUYING FROM THEM, BUT NOW I REMEMBER THAT THERE IS NO FREE ENTERPRISE IN CHINA...IT'S ALL RUN BY THE GOVERNMENT. SO, IT IS THE "PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA" THAT WILL NOT GIVE US OUR REFUNDS!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. I HAVE WARNED YOU!

bad product

Tidebuy.com says 15 days for your order took over 45 days...then they have this ridiculous policy for return which you can't navigate...send sob story about how expensive shipping and ask you to kindly keep product. The item they shipped didnt even come close to what I ordered and what I did receive is crappy work. Don't use them...trust your gut...they are from China...they suck! You can't reach a real person...email is slow in communication...they stretch it out so you can't dispute Pay Pal...Very bad company...Not trustworthy.

avoid dealing with this ppl

We ordered two bridesmaid dresses that were meant to be the same style and colour. They looked the same but were two totally different colors! When we explained to them the problem and sent them a photo they tried to tell us that they were both from the same material (which they obviously are not). They said if we weren't happy they couldn't refund our money or send us new dresses because the shipping costs for them were too high and they offered us a paltry $5 dollars and if we weren't happy "what a pity". Buyers beware.

• Em
    emma61 Oct 02, 2012

same as the others: poor quality, dress did not fit -too long and narrow - quality and colours from shirts we didn`t like, not fitting . Comment from Tidebuy: only if we can prove that their products have mistakes they will take them back, we have to prove this by photos after writing uncountable mails with no answers.
    the shop does not work honestly but makes people believe it shlould be a trusted shop, - no chance to get your money back or a better product --- never, never again
    heike from germany

dress quality

Dress looked nothing like the pictures provided. When you try to complain the Tidebuy dispute link won't...

if you buy from them, be prepared to just lose your money and your time

DON'T DO IT! They accept Paypal, but after the manufacturing and shipping time, there won't be time to open a Paypal dispute. My teenager was heartbroken when her prom dress arrived in the wrong color and poorly made. It's so bad I'm ashamed to even give it away. We had to buy another dress so I'm really out a lot of money...

They provided no return information and wouldn't give a return authorization. Tried 3 times to open a dispute on their website, but it didn't work. They finally replied by email that I should just "please accept it as shipping it back is too expensive".

If you buy from them, be prepared to just lose your money and your time.

• Da
    Danisor IOnut Dec 27, 2016

Hello,
    I have a order to you and i want to cancelled, but it is not posible, because it does not appear .
    I texted Cancellation Cancellation policies allow on the site, but did not respond nimemi.
    Cancellation deadline has been respected. Please answer and return the payment.
    Thank you.

Nr order 4047612 -i wait your answer.