Complaints & Reviews

Wig

I purchased a wig and when it arrived it was nothing like the website photo. I tried for several days to call and sent emails. There has been no response thus far. The wig can be returned for a refund within 7 days after to talk with their representative. They avoid this by not answering the phone or answering emails. This wig is one of the most inferior products I've ever seen. I ordered 2 wigs but have not yet received the second one. I am assuming I will have the same problem

• Updated by Victoria Elieson · Jun 18, 2020

The wig I received is nothing like the website. I can't get anyone to call me back or answer my emails. I can't return the wig until I talk with someone. I want a refund and to cancel the rest of my order. Please have someone call me
    Victoria Elieson
    443-226-5271

Order placed on may 7, 2020 billed may 8, 2020 unable to contact company.

My wife placed ordered on May 7, 2020. Tidebuy Limited billed and received payment from our checking account and have not received order and cannot contact anyone at Tidebuy. It was our mistake not to research company prior and us along with many complaints from others who made purchases regarding this company. please stop this from happening others taken in.

No response to dolls I ordered

I ordered two dolls from mix oko and send a ton of emails with no response they said I could cancel within 24 hours but they havent responded to cancel worse company ever I dont have any tracking info theres no way on their website to do anything and my 24 hour window expired with no response all I want to know is if yhe dolls will ever come some kind of tracking number

• As
    ashlen2880 Jun 13, 2020

Did you ever get your doll?

• Ca
    CarlaPPP12 Jun 15, 2020

The same thing happened to me. Idk how to get my money back.

Reborn doll

I ordered a doll from https://www.mixoko.com/collections/reborn-dolls only to realize it's from TideBuy. Order number 901581. I even paid for expedited shipping so I could receive my doll in 3-8 days. I was supposed to receive an email with details about my order, but I never did. $75.80 US dollars Gone and nothing to show for it. Not even an email.

Our Company Name : Tidebuy International Limited Polish Branch
Address: Ul.Aleja Krakowska 165, lok.C13/C14 Lazy, 05-552 Jablonowo, Poland
call:+48 [protected]

Reborn doll

tidebuy / dress

We found these complaints after it happened to us, too. We ordered for several times in China and this is first missorder but it tought me not to order anymore. There is no place or authority to send complaints to in China if you are overseas.

We ordered a dress in January and we are in April now. After we paid buy card, they sent us a fake courier AWB. During this time, we sent them so many emails with only one reply from them containing other fake AWB no for a local courier.

contact details on their website are fake.

• Sh
    ShakiraBrien Apr 07, 2018

Hi,
    So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? And you could also email us at [email protected] for any questions. Looking forward to your reply.

cocktail dress

I bought a dress for a wedding and when it arrived it was nothing like the picture, made in a very strange...

low quality product

Purchased a wedding gown for $111 on sale. Order number is 1818000. Received around the New Year. The...

Fayetteville Wedding Services

nightmare

Infuriating website. I have never been so angry at anyone whatsoever. The clothes I got looked nothing like...

crappy wig.

Several years ago, when I was a young fashionista in high school, I was misled by this company, for I wa...

where's "poland warehouse"? in search of a return address

I should have reseached the company before I ordered, I admit. But since I didn't and had ordered a dress, which I finally sent back today after battling with "customer's service" (fat air quotes here) for a week, I feel I should publish a useful information which I didn't find on the web at all yet. Where to return the rubbish you got from tidebuy? It's bad enough you only get reimbursed for half of what you paid AND that you have to pay for the sending back yourself, despite they advertise with "Return within 7 Days Freely". I felt like wrestling on with them, just out of principle, but I also just wanted the thing gone. Here's the catch: they wouldn't tell me where "Poland Warehouse" (the warehouse European customers should return products to) is located. Only after I threatened to ask for legal advice, they provided me with the following contact details:

Contact name: Benjamin
City:Wólka Kosowska
Country:Poland
Address :C13 Łazy, al.Krakowska 165
Postal code:05-552

But I'm afraid you have to go through the ordeal of dealing with their "customer's service" (again, fat air quotes), because they insist on that before accepting any kind of returns. They suggested me to sell the crap they sent me myself (!!!) and reimpuse me with a 15$ voucher for my trouble. No way! I'm glad it's gone and I hope I will get back at least half of the money I spent. Stay away from this company, it's not worth it!

• Sp
    spidi21 Oct 10, 2017

Hello! Did you manage to succesfully send the items back - to the Poland address?

do not buy!!! 100% letterbox company they deliver nothing or only garbage for the bin after month!!!

80% of all customers got nothing. 20% of all customers got only valueless garbage for the bin. It comes from poland (Company is from china, but delivery comes from chinese people in poland). All is the most bad "quality" you have ever seen. Look also "knock off nightmares" in facebook. All is for the bin only. Wrong sizes, poison in plastic, stinky and different to the pictures in net. Stolen pictures from other pages. I lost with my order: 4052144 - € 86, 63. But countless people losing hundreds... You will never get a reply from the customer service. To send the items back is impossible. When you belong to the 20% they get chemical poison rubbish for the bin. 80% get nothing...

80% aller besteller erhalten gar nichts. 20% erhalten völlig wertlosen müll in einer unbeschreibbar schlechten "qualität", falschen größen, und immer (Das netz ist voll von zig. -tausenden wütender kunden von tidebuy) nach (ätzender) chemie stinkend. Lesen sie zu tidebuy auch "knock of nightmares" in facebook. Lieferungen kommen (Wenn... 80% erhalten niemals irgendetwas) von einer chinesischen firma in polen. Deren kundenservice antwortet nie. Umtausch, oder rücksendung ist unmöglich. Ihr geld ist verloren. Tausende stellten strafanzeige bei der polizei, aber china... Einige (Wenige) erhielten chemikalien-verseuchte lumpen für erwachsene, die gerade einem kind gepasst hätten. Oder pakete (Damit sie unterschrift haben) mit hundefellen...In der freude endlich (Nach monaten... ) ein paket zu bekommen, zahlten diese zudem noch hohe zollgebühren. Für müll... Ich habe € 86, 63 verloren, niemals eine antwort auf 13 mails erhalten. Die briefkasten-firma ist bekannt, hat mehrere namen. Deren fotos für die ware sind im netz geklaut. Sogar 1 stern ist noch zu viel für die.

don't give them your money!

Please, no matter what you do just don't order anything from this scam website called TideBuy! I made a big order here and purchased some clothing from them and never received anything. I've tried to contact them via email, but received no reply, their phone number is not working! I also sent them some messages using their online contact form and nothing. I'm so disappointed and angry at the same time. I want to get my money back but have no idea how to reach them. Don't give them your money!

I haven't received my order and I wasn't refunded

I placed an order #1540857 on tidebuy.com website. The payment was made.

After the 8 days of delivery that they promised and after I check the order on their website without has no updates, I sent them an email. They replied calling me with a name that is not mine. Saying my order was canceled. I corrected my name and asked for a refund. They replied that I will receive the order is 3 days.

After 6 days, I contacted them to ask for a refund. They called me with an other name that is not mine and told me that the payment was never received and that I had to prove that I paid (weird that it should be me). I sent the bank receipt and they said that they will check!

I was never refunded nor received my order!

received

This company...!!! Never again. I ordered 2 dresses I paid for it £214. I canceled it after 1.5 day bcz we bought another dress so I did not need it anymore. This is happen in june when I ordered. Until now I have not receive my money back. They kept saying that they are going to sent me soon but they do not. It is been 2 months and I have no dress no money. I wish to see these people in person they would hear something from me I am really really angry how some companies can work like that and basically stealing money from people. Be careful and do not buy anything from this company.

ripoff

I placed an order and the funds were withdrawn. I recieved a "payment recieved, order processed" email from TideBuy on July 23. There was not ETA on shippig so when I contacted the service department, I recieved an email apologizing for the delay stating that almost all merchandise was ready to ship and the order would be complete within a week at most. That was on July 25.

On July 27, I received two separeate e-mails, both in spanish, stating that my order was rejected because my credit card was deemed to high of a risk and that Tidebuy could not complete the transaction. At this point, I double checked and the funds have indeed been withdrawn, so Tidebuy has my money. My calls and e-mails to them have gone unanswered to this point.

I would like a full refund

Copy of first e-mail, sent on July 23

Dear valued [protected]@att.net,

Your payment for order(1525543) is completed and confirmed. We will deal with your order as soon as possible.
You can check the detailed information from your account and then apply the coupon code to your following orders. Please keep contacting us and checking order status in your account.

Any questions, please contact our customer service: [protected]@tidebuy.com.

Thanks and Best Regards
Tidebuy Customer Service Center

Copy of second e-mail sent on July 25

Dear Sharon Meister
Really sorry for the delay we caused to you:)
After checking with the supplier, we got that the item(s) have almost been finished manufacturing and will pass the quality assessment step. So the item(s) will be shipped out for you in 3-4 days.
You can get the tracking number after we ship the item(s) out.Hope you can receive the item as soon as possible!
If you have any other questions, please let us know and we will reply you as soon as possible.
Thanks and best regards
Yarina
Customer Service Department

Copy of spanish e-mail sent on July 27, (there were 2 but they both say the same thing)

Estimado cliente,
Su pago de pedido No. 1525543 no se realizó exitosamente,
comunique por favor con el banco de tarjeta para autorizar su pago, su pago ha
sido rechazado por el banco.
No. Order:1525543
Price:USD:18.80
Quantity:1

Atentamente
Servicio al Cliente
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email: [protected]@tidebuy.com
Telef: +86-29-[protected]

no refund, poor quality products, unwearable dresses

I bought dresses on April 2016 from them. the dresses are unwearable and low quality and the sizes is a total miss. After receiving half of my order in such a bad quality I wrote to them to cancel the remaining order. They want to change me %50 of one of the dresses price ($116 dress), they want to charge me $63 for a dress they won't even send and they will not return the shipping fees either. Although, their return policy state that they return items within 15 days and refund money. I already lost the prices of the dresses I received and I will never wear. Don't buy from them.

absolutely unprofessional customer service!

I have ordered a coat from Tidebuy about two months ago. It took them over a month to deliver my order and...

the worst ever!

I've ordered a pair of really cool sneakers from TideBuy about eight month ago! Can you imagine that? I contacted them many times, wasted my time, sent them tons of emails and still nothing. They still claim that there was a problem with their shipping service, but everything is going to be fine. Liars! When I asked them to cancel my order, they told that there will be no cancellations and no refunds! And after all the inconvenience they caused me they still want me to pay extra $15 for shipment! Ridiculous! Avoid this terrible place at all costs!

they are scam

I ordered something from doresuwe. That site was on japanese but it was operated by tidebuy. I didn't receive my order for 1 month. In between that I contacted tidebuy they said tidebuy and doresuwe were same. And asked me to wait. Then I received my package with 3 missing items. The items I received were $#*!. I don't mind that much cause they were cheap. After that I contacted tidebuy, they said they would refund after 3-4 business days and asked me to wait. But I didn't receive my refund. Then I contacted them but they said they have never heard about doresuwe. Does this get worse than this. They have also other site like taidobuy. Looks like they make fake sites and scan. I have already reported this website to cyber crime. I want to make them pay for wasting my time and money

they are scam

very disappointed

Received terrible service from TideBuy. When I opened their site and checked the pieces, I was so excited...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices