Having problems with TideBuy?

TideBuy reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 28, 2011. The latest review I order a doll and never got it was posted on Nov 1, 2020. The latest complaint love the dress so much was resolved on Sep 09, 2014. TideBuy has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 81 reviews. TideBuy has resolved 15 complaints.

TideBuy Customer Service Contacts

No. 163/165 Aleja Krakowska Road, 05-552
Łazy
Poland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TideBuy Customer Service. Initial TideBuy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TideBuy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TideBuy. Discuss the issues you have had with TideBuy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TideBuy Complaints & Reviews

TidebuyI order a doll and never got it

I order a doll on Oct 10 haven't heard anything from it or I haven't got it it was $60
00 and they got there money
I want my money back or the doll. I have no number to reach anyone about my order and this is a gift for my grand daughter and she really wanted one of these baby's that was all she wanted
If you can help me get my money back so I can get her another doll would really help me alot

TidebuyGoomop.com

I emailed [protected]@tomailme.com customer service to request a refund and have not heard back in over a week. Also the phone number listed is out of service .

Neither phone numbers work. This is a scam!!!

Original Email:
    I am requesting a return in full for the Men's Lapel Geometric Single-Breasted Men's Shirt as it is not true to size. As per your return policy, please find attached pictures of the product Order Number, SKU, and label from the original packaging.

Product purchased:

TidebuyDoll

I was charged for a doll that I never got and you all stole my money I am failing a law suit against you first thing in the morning. I want my money put back on my card my name is Peggy Brooks and I live at 1053 Winburn Dr apt 129 Lexington KY 40511 my cell is [protected] call me before in the morning or claim will be failed I want my money you all stole from me I live off a SSI check. Call me

Respond

TidebuyCocusale - overall shorts, never arrived.

Ordered two pair of American flag overall shorts on June 11, 2020 and the items have never arrived. I have sent numerous emails to their "support" email and they keep assuring me the items shipped and to be patient.
        Total fraudulent company, Cocusoft is a sub of TideBuy.

TidebuyWig

I purchased a wig and when it arrived it was nothing like the website photo. I tried for several days to call and sent emails. There has been no response thus far. The wig can be returned for a refund within 7 days after to talk with their representative. They avoid this by not answering the phone or answering emails. This wig is one of the most inferior products I've ever seen. I ordered 2 wigs but have not yet received the second one. I am assuming I will have the same problem

• Updated by Victoria Elieson · Jun 18, 2020

The wig I received is nothing like the website. I can't get anyone to call me back or answer my emails. I can't return the wig until I talk with someone. I want a refund and to cancel the rest of my order. Please have someone call me
              Victoria Elieson
              [protected]

Respond

TidebuyOrder placed on may 7, 2020 billed may 8, 2020 unable to contact company.

My wife placed ordered on May 7, 2020. Tidebuy Limited billed and received payment from our checking account and have not received order and cannot contact anyone at Tidebuy. It was our mistake not to research company prior and us along with many complaints from others who made purchases regarding this company. please stop this from happening others taken in.

Respond

TidebuyNo response to dolls I ordered

I ordered two dolls from mix oko and send a ton of emails with no response they said I could cancel within 24 hours but they havent responded to cancel worse company ever I dont have any tracking info theres no way on their website to do anything and my 24 hour window expired with no response all I want to know is if yhe dolls will ever come some kind of tracking number

2 Responses
                • Ca
                  CarlaPPP12 Jun 15, 2020

The same thing happened to me. Idk how to get my money back.

• As
                  ashlen2880 Jun 13, 2020

Did you ever get your doll?

TidebuyReborn doll

I ordered a doll from https://www.mixoko.com/collections/reborn-dolls only to realize it's from TideBuy. Order number 901581. I even paid for expedited shipping so I could receive my doll in 3-8 days. I was supposed to receive an email with details about my order, but I never did. $75.80 US dollars Gone and nothing to show for it. Not even an email.

Our Company Name : Tidebuy International Limited Polish Branch
                Address: Ul.Aleja Krakowska 165, lok.C13/C14 Lazy, 05-552 Jablonowo, Poland
                call:+48 [protected]

Reborn doll

Tidebuy — tidebuy / dress

We found these complaints after it happened to us, too. We ordered for several times in China and this i...

Tidebuy — cocktail dress

I bought a dress for a wedding and when it arrived it was nothing like the picture, made in a very strange...

Tidebuy — low quality product

Purchased a wedding gown for $111 on sale. Order number is 1818000. Received around the New Year. The...

Fayetteville

Tidebuy — nightmare

Infuriating website. I have never been so angry at anyone whatsoever. The clothes I got looked nothing like...

Tidebuy — crappy wig.

Several years ago, when I was a young fashionista in high school, I was misled by this company, for I wa...

Tidebuy.com — where's "poland warehouse"? in search of a return address

I should have reseached the company before I ordered, I admit. But since I didn't and had ordered a dre...

Tidebuydo not buy!!! 100% letterbox company they deliver nothing or only garbage for the bin after month!!!

80% of all customers got nothing. 20% of all customers got only valueless garbage for the bin. It comes from poland (Company is from china, but delivery comes from chinese people in poland). All is the most bad "quality" you have ever seen. Look also "knock off nightmares" in facebook. All is for the bin only. Wrong sizes, poison in plastic, stinky and different to the pictures in net. Stolen pictures from other pages. I lost with my order: 4052144 - € 86, 63. But countless people losing hundreds... You will never get a reply from the customer service. To send the items back is impossible. When you belong to the 20% they get chemical poison rubbish for the bin. 80% get nothing...

80% aller besteller erhalten gar nichts. 20% erhalten völlig wertlosen müll in einer unbeschreibbar schlechten "qualität", falschen größen, und immer (Das netz ist voll von zig. -tausenden wütender kunden von tidebuy) nach (ätzender) chemie stinkend. Lesen sie zu tidebuy auch "knock of nightmares" in facebook. Lieferungen kommen (Wenn... 80% erhalten niemals irgendetwas) von einer chinesischen firma in polen. Deren kundenservice antwortet nie. Umtausch, oder rücksendung ist unmöglich. Ihr geld ist verloren. Tausende stellten strafanzeige bei der polizei, aber china... Einige (Wenige) erhielten chemikalien-verseuchte lumpen für erwachsene, die gerade einem kind gepasst hätten. Oder pakete (Damit sie unterschrift haben) mit hundefellen...In der freude endlich (Nach monaten... ) ein paket zu bekommen, zahlten diese zudem noch hohe zollgebühren. Für müll... Ich habe € 86, 63 verloren, niemals eine antwort auf 13 mails erhalten. Die briefkasten-firma ist bekannt, hat mehrere namen. Deren fotos für die ware sind im netz geklaut. Sogar 1 stern ist noch zu viel für die.

Respond

Tidebuydon't give them your money!

Please, no matter what you do just don't order anything from this scam website called TideBuy! I made a big order here and purchased some clothing from them and never received anything. I've tried to contact them via email, but received no reply, their phone number is not working! I also sent them some messages using their online contact form and nothing. I'm so disappointed and angry at the same time. I want to get my money back but have no idea how to reach them. Don't give them your money!

Respond

Tidebuy.comI haven't received my order and I wasn't refunded

I placed an order #1540857 on tidebuy.com website. The payment was made.

After the 8 days of delivery that they promised and after I check the order on their website without has no updates, I sent them an email. They replied calling me with a name that is not mine. Saying my order was canceled. I corrected my name and asked for a refund. They replied that I will receive the order is 3 days.

After 6 days, I contacted them to ask for a refund. They called me with an other name that is not mine and told me that the payment was never received and that I had to prove that I paid (weird that it should be me). I sent the bank receipt and they said that they will check!

I was never refunded nor received my order!

Tidebuy.comreceived

This company...!!! Never again. I ordered 2 dresses I paid for it £214. I canceled it after 1.5 day bcz we bought another dress so I did not need it anymore. This is happen in june when I ordered. Until now I have not receive my money back. They kept saying that they are going to sent me soon but they do not. It is been 2 months and I have no dress no money. I wish to see these people in person they would hear something from me I am really really angry how some companies can work like that and basically stealing money from people. Be careful and do not buy anything from this company.

Tidebuyripoff

I placed an order and the funds were withdrawn. I recieved a "payment recieved, order processed" email from TideBuy on July 23. There was not ETA on shippig so when I contacted the service department, I recieved an email apologizing for the delay stating that almost all merchandise was ready to ship and the order would be complete within a week at most. That was on July 25.

On July 27, I received two separeate e-mails, both in spanish, stating that my order was rejected because my credit card was deemed to high of a risk and that Tidebuy could not complete the transaction. At this point, I double checked and the funds have indeed been withdrawn, so Tidebuy has my money. My calls and e-mails to them have gone unanswered to this point.

I would like a full refund

Copy of first e-mail, sent on July 23

Dear valued [protected]@att.net,

Your payment for order(1525543) is completed and confirmed. We will deal with your order as soon as possible.
                          You can check the detailed information from your account and then apply the coupon code to your following orders. Please keep contacting us and checking order status in your account.

Any questions, please contact our customer service: [protected]@tidebuy.com.

Thanks and Best Regards
                          Tidebuy Customer Service Center

Copy of second e-mail sent on July 25

Dear Sharon Meister
                          Really sorry for the delay we caused to you:)
                          After checking with the supplier, we got that the item(s) have almost been finished manufacturing and will pass the quality assessment step. So the item(s) will be shipped out for you in 3-4 days.
                          You can get the tracking number after we ship the item(s) out.Hope you can receive the item as soon as possible!
                          If you have any other questions, please let us know and we will reply you as soon as possible.
                          Thanks and best regards
                          Yarina
                          Customer Service Department

Copy of spanish e-mail sent on July 27, (there were 2 but they both say the same thing)

Estimado cliente,
                          Su pago de pedido No. 1525543 no se realizó exitosamente,
                          comunique por favor con el banco de tarjeta para autorizar su pago, su pago ha
                          sido rechazado por el banco.
                          No. Order:1525543
                          Price:USD:18.80
                          Quantity:1

Atentamente
                          Servicio al Cliente
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Email: [protected]@tidebuy.com
                          Telef: +86-29-[protected]

Respond

Tidebuy.comno refund, poor quality products, unwearable dresses

I bought dresses on April 2016 from them. the dresses are unwearable and low quality and the sizes is a total miss. After receiving half of my order in such a bad quality I wrote to them to cancel the remaining order. They want to change me %50 of one of the dresses price ($116 dress), they want to charge me $63 for a dress they won't even send and they will not return the shipping fees either. Although, their return policy state that they return items within 15 days and refund money. I already lost the prices of the dresses I received and I will never wear. Don't buy from them.