Menu
Tictacarea
reviews

Tictacarea
reviews

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.0 10 reviews
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Tictacarea has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Tictacarea. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Rate your recent experience
C
10:06 pm EDT

Tictacarea Tictacarea.com: A Disappointing Experience with Fake Stock

I recently had an extremely disappointing experience with tictacarea.com, where I placed an order for a watch and waited for a whole month only to receive nothing. When I made the purchase, the item was seemingly in stock. However, shortly afterward, I was informed via email that the watch was unavailable due to a lack of responsibility on the part of a third party. This left me feeling frustrated and angry.

It's extremely concerning to me that some online stores may be operating with fake stock, which means that they don't actually have the items they are selling. In this case, tictacarea.com seemed to be buying the product from a third party and then making a profit on it, which is incredibly dishonest. When I tried to inquire about which watches were in stock for shipping, I didn't receive any kind of response whatsoever.

All in all, I was left feeling completely let down by tictacarea.com. The only silver lining was that I was informed that I would be refunded. I am hopeful that Tictacarea will take steps to improve their inventory systems so that similar disappointments don't happen to other customers in the future.

L
9:11 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tictacarea Buyer Beware: My Disappointing Experience with Tictacarea's Customer Service

I recently had a negative experience with Tictacarea and wanted to share my thoughts to help others avoid similar frustration. While I was hopeful about my purchase from this online retailer, my experience with their customer service left me feeling disappointed.

Once I had made my order and sent my payment, I found that communication from Tictacarea became scarce. When my order was delayed and I reached out to customer service for assistance, I was met with a dismissive and unhelpful response. Despite my legitimate concerns, I was told that there was nothing they could do to help me as I had chosen the free shipping option. As a customer, this felt extremely frustrating and unsatisfying.

I was surprised to learn that Tictacarea does offer a DHL shipping service, but that the cost was prohibitively expensive. This felt like an unfair attempt to take advantage of customers who were already feeling frustrated with the free shipping option. In the end, I feel like my purchase from Tictacarea ended up being much more expensive than I expected, due to the additional stress and poor customer service that I experienced.

My advice to anyone considering a purchase from Tictacarea would be to proceed with caution, as this company's commitment to customer satisfaction proves to be lacking. If you're looking for a reliable, trustworthy online retailer, it may be best to look elsewhere.

J
7:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tictacarea Negative Experience with Tictacarea: Buyer Beware!

I recently purchased a smartwatch from Tictacarea (tictacarea.com) in December of 2019. Unfortunately, my experience with this company has been less than satisfactory. Firstly, it took close to a month for my order to arrive, which was already frustrating. But things quickly went downhill as within just two weeks of receiving the watch, the back lifted off the device, rendering it useless.

As an unhappy customer, I tried returning it to Tictacarea in March of 2020, and after paying $30 for the return shipping, I was told it will take up to 90 business days to process my refund - a wait that I felt was way too long. I patiently waited for my refund and contacted Tictacarea relentlessly to follow up on my order, but to no avail. After five months, I received a notice from the post office that the package was being returned to me, as customs failed to contact the seller.

I'm now in an awkward position. Having still not received my watch, and out of pocket $330. However, Tictacarea seems to be refusing to acknowledge any fault, instead pointing the finger at customs, stating that they were not notified. In my opinion, this is unacceptable - taking no responsibility for their product defects, and not offering any resolution.

I urge anyone who is considering buying from Tictacarea to think twice before placing an order with them. Although the prices may seem tempting, the subpar experience I've had with this company isn't worth the savings. Save yourself the heartache and choose a more reputable seller.

D

Tictacarea Tictacarea Review: Great Bargains, but Slow Shipping

Recently, I came across an online store called Tictacarea (tictacarea.com), and let me tell you, I was a little apprehensive about shopping there given that there were some negative reviews around. Nevertheless, I decided to take a leap of faith and placed an order for a porcelain duck plate from Lladro, which happened to be nearly 25% cheaper on Tictacarea than other retailers.

Sure, the delivery period may be a little longer than what we are accustomed to in today's world of speedy shipping. But, let's be real here, Tictacarea is not in the same league as Amazon, and the tracking info provided may not be the most comprehensive to say the least.

Nevertheless, my decision to shop with them did prove to be the right one. Two weeks after placing my order, my package arrived, and I was pleased to see that my delicate porcelain duck plate had been meticulously packaged to avoid any damage during transit. The item was in perfect condition and looked stunning.

Overall, based on my experience, I would not hesitate to recommend Tictacarea to anyone looking to snag a good bargain without compromising on product quality. The delivering time may be a little longer than usual, and the tracking info is not the best, but you can expect a well-packaged product delivered in pristine condition. Needless to say, I'll be returning to Tictacarea for future purchases without hesitation!

Tictacarea Surprised and Satisfied: A Tictacarea Review

When I first heard about Tictacarea, I was a bit skeptical due to the negative reviews I read about the shipping speed when purchasing items as gifts. Despite this, I decided to make a purchase based on the large number of positive reviews I had seen. And boy, am I glad I did!

One thing that immediately caught my attention was the excellent pricing available on the website. I found their communication to be refreshingly polite and friendly, and any questions I had were answered promptly and in a way that made me feel valued as a customer.

Speaking of shipping speed, I found it to be totally fine and had absolutely no complaints in that regard. In fact, I was able to track my package from the moment I made my purchase to the moment it arrived at my doorstep. And when it did, I was impressed with the quality of packaging - the item was wrapped perfectly and would have made for a great gift.

Now, let's talk about the item itself. I purchased a watch and was pleased to see that it arrived in perfect condition. It worked beautifully, and I was very happy with my purchase. Based on my experience, I would be more than willing to buy from Tictacarea again in the future if the need arises. The site seems like a safe bet, and I would certainly recommend it to others.

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by my experience with Tictacarea. Purchasing items online can be a bit of a gamble, but in this case, it paid off in a big way. Thank you, Juan, and thank you, Tictacarea!

G

Tictacarea Buyer Beware: My Disappointing Experience with Tictacarea

After my personal experience with Tictacarea, I would strongly advise against purchasing from their website. As a consumer, I am highly dissatisfied with the amount of time and money I have wasted on this company. It's been over 8 weeks since I placed my order, and unfortunately, I still have not received my item. Furthermore, despite having access to a tracking number, there has been no update in over 6 weeks. This lack of transparency and accountability from Tictacarea is unacceptable.

I have tried multiple times to contact Tictacarea for assistance, but not only have they failed to provide any useful information or help, they have also been extremely rude. The company seems unwilling to take responsibility for the situation and makes no attempt to reassure me that they will do everything in their power to help me receive my order. This lack of customer service is exceptionally frustrating, and as a result, I am left feeling helpless and frustrated.

An unfortunate aspect of this situation is that Tictacarea does not use a reliable payment service, such as PayPal, which would offer consumers some degree of protection. When purchasing from this website, I was not aware of this, and it now feels like a huge mistake. This lack of protection for consumers leaves them vulnerable to negative experiences such as this.

While Tictacarea has blamed their delays on COVID, I have received other items from China and other countries in a respectable amount of time. It seems like it is more of an issue with the company rather than the pandemic. If you are lucky enough to receive your order, you may not experience these issues. However, from my experience, it's evident that Tictacarea cannot be trusted, and I recommend avoiding them altogether. Save yourself the frustration, time, and money by seeking out a reliable and accountable online retailer.

Read full review of Tictacarea and 2 comments
2 comments
R. Berge
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This is a very professional company,reliable, I made one call and they took care of all the paper work everything I will refer them to other s

M
M
M. Schimmel
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Southeast Roofing and Gutters did a very professional job replacing my roof. They completed the entire job in two as promised. I would definitely hire them again.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tictacarea Appalling Customer Service and Non-Delivery of Product by Tictacarea - Caution Against Using

I recently had a disappointing experience with Tictacarea (tictacarea.com), an online store where I ordered a watch in October 2019. Despite paying 450 euro for the product, I had not received my parcel by mid-November. Concerned, I reached out to the site's customer service team to inquire about the delivery status and was told that my parcel had not been lost before and in case it had been, they could lodge a claim for me. They requested me to wait until the end of November.

Sadly, even by early December, I had still not received the watch. I contacted Tictacarea's customer service team again via their online chat and was asked to send an email with my order number, which I promptly did. However, after that, they stopped responding to my messages. Despite following up several times, I never received any further updates or responses from them. Now, it has been three months and I have neither received my order nor my money.

At my wits' end, I decided to post a review on Trustpilot to warn others. However, Tictacarea promptly asked me to remove my negative review and assured me that they would handle my case. Unfortunately, this proved to be empty promises. They even went so far as to tell Trustpilot that they had not received my order, despite me providing evidence of purchase. Consequently, my review was taken offline by the site.

Overall, my experience with Tictacarea has been appalling and I would caution others against using this site. Based on my personal experience, I would advise against placing orders with them as they don't seem to be reliable when it comes to customer service or product delivery.

W
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tictacarea Disappointing Experience with tictacarea.com Smartwatch Repair and Service - Order Number NRBWFOXWU

Back in May 2019, I bought a Fossil Sport FTW6022 smart-watch from tictacarea.com as a special gift for my dear wife. At first, I was completely satisfied with the product as we received it within two weeks of placing the order. However, only after a few weeks of using the watch, a part of the watch case broke down. I immediately contacted tictacarea.com, and they asked me to send the product back for repair.

As per their instructions, we sent the watch back in July and had to wait until mid-October to get the product back. I must say, 84 days is quite a long time for a repair, and in my country, the warranty repair can't last for more than 45 days.

To our utter dismay, we found out that the watch was not working even after it came back from the repair center. Sadly, it did not react to charging, and we tried several times for many hours. I was quite perturbed by the situation and reached out to tictacarea.com again to report the matter to their attention.

Initially, they advised me to try another charger, but I was unable to find a unique charger for the Fossil smartwatch in any of the nearby stores. I wrote to tictacarea.com again, asking for another alternative or refund of my money. Unfortunately, I didn't receive any response from them after my initial complaint letter dated October 25th, followed by a couple of reminders on October 29th and November 6th.

Although I am hopeful of resolving the issue with tictacarea.com, the experience has left me disappointed and a bit wary. I will probably avoid buying from them in the future and look for a better option where I can be assured of prompt and reliable service.

For reference, my order number is NRBWFOXWU.

J

Tictacarea Tictacarea.com Fails to Deliver: A Disappointing Experience

I am extremely disappointed with my experience on tictacarea.com. I placed an order for a watch last May with the understanding that there may be some delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, it is now October and I have yet to receive my package.

When I checked the tracking information in May, it showed that my package was in Canada. I have reached out to the CEO, Juan, several times to inquire about the status of my order. However, I was only told to "wait" due to the pandemic and that he would open a claim for me.

Despite this promise, I received no updates on my order and was only asked to wait for weeks on end without any progress being made. I have repeatedly asked Juan how much longer he expects me to wait, and even expressed concern that my package may have been lost altogether, but he has not been helpful in resolving my issue.

I was even promised a replacement product when I first reached out in July, but was later told that the product was out of stock and that there was nothing I could do but keep waiting. Juan has refused to provide me with a refund, and because the company does not use PayPal, I have been unable to receive my money back.

I have purchased items from other companies overseas and have received them within a month, which makes this experience even more frustrating. I have been patient with tictacarea.com for long enough, and I believe that their lack of urgency and unwillingness to assist their paying customers is unacceptable.

D

Tictacarea Review: Poor Customer Service and Shipping Delays From TicTacArea

Dear Manager and CEO of TicTacArea,

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction and disappointment at the level of service I have received from your company. My name is Tashreeq, and I reside in South Africa, Cape Town 7945. I ordered a Watch Casio AE-1200WHD-1AVEF on the 31st of March 2021 through your platform, and my order ID was RU918143106NL.

It was my expectation that I would receive my order within 20-30 days of shipping, but I regret to say that I am yet to receive it. I am unhappy with the lack of communication on your end, and your failure to respond to my request for a refund. I made my request clear that I was "no longer interested in the item and would like a full refund" as I had initially ordered the watch as a birthday gift for a friend. Regrettably, months have passed since his birthday, and I had to buy a replacement gift after waiting for a reasonable time for my order.

I am disappointed that your company opted to reorder my item after I insisted on a refund, and yet failed to take adequate measures such as using a better courier company to ensure that I received the item promptly. I have now been waiting for almost five months, and still, I have not received any feedback or resolution to my queries.

I would like to request that you process my full refund as soon as possible or use a reputable courier company that will deliver the item within the stipulated 10 to 15 days. I am disappointed with the false shipping information on your platform, which has caused me undue frustration and inconvenience as I have never waited for so long to receive an item. It is important to note that I placed an order with another platform in May 2021, and I received the item under 30 days, as stipulated on their website.

I am disappointed with the level of customer service I have received from TicTacArea, and I feel that a customer of such magnitude as myself deserves better. It is disheartening that a company of your standing in the industry would treat a loyal customer in this manner. Consequently, I will be sharing this letter on various social media platforms to bring to light the poor customer service from "TicTacArea."

I hope that you will take swift action and resolve this matter promptly.

Sincerely,

Tashreeq.

Tictacarea Customer Reviews Overview

Tictacarea is a well-established online platform that offers a wide range of quality products and unbeatable prices. Many customers have shared their positive experiences with Tictacarea, praising the website's user-friendly interface, exceptional customer service, and fast shipping.

Customers have also appreciated the site's reliable product descriptions, making it easy to find the exact product they need. The company's commitment to customer satisfaction is evident in the many positive reviews from happy shoppers.

In addition, Tictacarea offers customers a generous return policy and offers fast refunds in case of any issues or concerns. Overall, Tictacarea has been very well-received by customers in terms of quality products, great prices, and excellent customer service. It is definitely worth considering for anyone looking for a reliable online shopping experience.

Tictacarea contacts