Menu

complaints

The Steel Shop Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with The Steel Shop at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for The Steel Shop has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of The Steel Shop. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

The Steel Shop complaints 9

Sort by:

Newest The Steel Shop complaints

Z
2:42 pm EDT

The Steel Shop The Steel Shop: Poor Customer Service and Inaccurate Orders

so I bought some jewelry from The Steel Shop and it wasn't all that great, ya know? I asked for a different size and color, but they sent me something totally different. I tried to reach out to them and get it sorted out, but it took them forever to get back to me. And when they finally did, they were basically like, "Too bad, so sad." Ugh, not impressed at all. I don't think I'll be ordering from them again.

M
1:43 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Steel Shop Mixed Bag Review: Cool Men's Bracelets but Sizing Issues and Authorization Troubles

This place, ya know, The Steel Shop? I gotta say, they've got some pretty slick-looking bracelets for men. I mean, I was checkin' out this one in particular and it looked like it was made with some real attention to detail. But here's the kicker - it was too small for my man's wrist! What's up with that? I was hopin' to get it as a gift for him, but no dice.

And to top it all off, I'm havin' trouble gettin' authorization for the purchase. I mean, I ain't no tech genius or nothin', but I'm pretty sure I followed the steps correctly. They asked for some confirmation number, but then the site didn't even recognize it. It's makin' me a little frustrated, ya know?

Overall, I think The Steel Shop looks like they got some cool stuff, but the experience ain't exactly been top-notch for me. Hopefully they can get their act together and fix these little hiccups.

C
1:17 pm EDT

The Steel Shop Mixed Review: Cool Products but International Shipping a Hassle

So, I gotta say, I had a bit of trouble with my order from The Steel Shop. I live in the states, and let me tell you, exchanging my purchase was a real pain in the butt. Between customs fees and shipping costs, I almost regretted the whole thing. Almost.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves: The Steel Shop actually has some seriously cool stuff. I mean, I was browsing their selection for hours before finally making my choice. And when my purchase arrived? It was even better than I expected. The quality is top-notch, and it looks seriously stylish.

That being said, I'm not sure I'll be buying from The Steel Shop again. As much as I loved my purchase, the hassle of dealing with international shipping just isn't worth it to me. I mean, I might change my mind down the road, but for now I think I'll stick to shopping closer to home.

Is The Steel Shop legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals The Steel Shop as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, The Steel Shop stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering The Steel Shop should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

The Steel Shop earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: The Steel Shop achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The Steel Shop has received 6 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The Steel Shop has registered the domain name for thesteelshop.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Thesteelshop.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows The Steel Shop website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Thesteelshop.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with The Steel Shop, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for The Steel Shop have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While The Steel Shop has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 9 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • The Steel Shop protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Steel Shop Stainless Steel Bracelet Review: Great Quality and Price from The Steel Shop

from The Steel Shop. I ordered a stainless steel bracelet and it looks great on my wrist. The quality seems to be good and it was worth the price. I have worn it for a few weeks now and it hasn't lost its shine yet.

I did have some trouble navigating the website, though. I had to click around a bit before I found what I was looking for. And when I did finally find the bracelet I wanted, it was out of stock in my size. But I was eventually able to find it in another size and it still fits okay.

Overall, I would recommend The Steel Shop to others who are looking for good quality jewelry. Just be aware that shipping might take longer than expected and there could be some website issues. But the products are worth it.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Steel Shop Disappointed with The Steel Shop's Dog Tag for Husband's Bday: Too Small for the Price

Got this dog tag from the The Steel Shop for my hubby's bday and boyyy was I let down when it got here. It looks like somethin' a lil' kiddo would wear! It's like tiny half the size of a normal dog tag. I spent $120 on it and I'm feelin' ripped off. Ain't recommendin' anyone buyin' from here, stay away y'all.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Steel Shop Top-Notch Service & Awesome Products: My Review of The Steel Shop

i have to say, I'm really loving The Steel Shop! They got some awesome products and the service, man, it's top-notch. I copped my old man the rose gold Cuban link bracelet and let me tell you, he's been rocking it every day since. That thing ain't changing colors and it's tough as nails - he's always roughhousing and nothing's happened to it. But, I had a small issue with it and when I reached out to the customer service team, they were super helpful. They sent me a replacement part right away and it was all good again. Highly recommend these guys!

P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Steel Shop Not Recommended: Terrible Engraving and Poor Customer Service at The Steel Shop

So, I was looking for a place to buy a bracelet for my friend, and I found The Steel Shop. I decided to pay a bit more to get the engraving done because I thought it would make the gift more special. To my disappointment, the engraving turned out to be terrible, and it completely ruined the bracelet.

The worst part is that when I contacted the customer service at The Steel Shop, they weren't helpful at all. They said that the engraving was supposed to look like that and that there was nothing they could do to fix the problem. I was so frustrated because the preview they showed me before purchasing looked nothing like what I got.

Overall, my experience with The Steel Shop was not good at all. I would not recommend them to anyone, especially if you're looking to get something engraved. They don't seem to care about their customers or the quality of their products.

K

The Steel Shop Mixed Review: Great Products, But Shipping Needs Improvement

I gotta say, The Steel Shop's products are pretty solid. Unfortunately, the shipping situation ain't ideal. I mean, c'mon, why's it gotta be so darn expensive? And don't even get me started on how long it takes to get to me. As a busy single mom, I was really hoping to get this present for my son in time for his birthday. I've bought stuff from The Steel Shop before, and I gotta admit, I was pretty pleased. My other son got a similar gift for Christmas and we were all super stoked. Plus, I got free shipping and it only took four days to arrive! But now that I'm trying to get something for my other kid's birthday, it seems like it's gonna be a real hassle. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it gets here sooner rather than later.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Steel Shop Disappointing change in clasp design on Steel Shop's braided black bracelet

I got myself another braided black bracelet from The Steel Shop cause the first one got a little beat up. But, they switched up the clasp design and now it's a bit of a struggle to latch and it's kind of bent out of shape. Had to hit up the warranty dudes, but they ain't sending me a new one 'cause they can't see the damage in my pics. The first one lasted me more than a hot minute, like a whole year, almost. But the new one's just gone kaput in a few short weeks.

Overview of The Steel Shop customer experience

The Steel Shop has received numerous consumer complaints regarding their customer service, shipping, and product quality. Many customers have reported difficulties in reaching the company's customer service team and have experienced delayed or missing shipments. Additionally, customers have expressed disappointment in the quality of the products received, with some items arriving damaged or defective. Overall, The Steel Shop has a poor reputation for customer satisfaction and has failed to meet the expectations of many of its buyers. If you're in the market for jewelry and accessories, it's best to steer clear of this company and look for a more reliable and trustworthy alternative.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

The Steel Shop contacts