Menu

reviews & complaints

Glamira.com Complaints Summary

4 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: With a good resolution rate, Glamira.com generally handles customer issues well. However, it’s important to be proactive. Familiarize yourself with their processes and services. Reading through various customer experiences will provide valuable insights into how they handle complex issues.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Glamira.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Glamira.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Glamira.com complaints 6

Sort by:

Newest Glamira.com reviews & complaints

T
6:51 pm EDT

Glamira.com Wedding rings /returns

Hello !

I ordered wedding rings for me and my partner on 26.04.23 The rings totally didn’t meet our expectations so we decided to return them next day by glamira provided company Dpd .From 13.05 start out night mare.I was waiting a week for tracking nm to show up what the rings delivered,but they went missing since now !The company was keep writing promises what they do investigation on them !Almost half a year !I received last message saying case is closed !The bank doesn’t have a power to help!I am on stress half a year .

Desired outcome: Returned rings went missing and glamira refuse give money back doesn’t answer the emails

A
10:31 am EDT

Glamira.com Empty box WITHOUT THE RING

Ordered a ring on July 5th which was expected to be delivered on July 17th. The ring arrived on July 19th with a sealed intact parcel.

The surprise was finding out that all inside plastic bags were broken and THE RING WAS MISSING.

Called customer service right after. The agent asked me to send a mail with pictures and lied to me when she said it was the first time it happened to them. You can easly find on recent reviews of similar cases in Catalonia (even worse, after 4 months Glamira pretends to replace them stolen ring).

Since customer service ignored me, I reported to police authorities the robbery.

I contacted again customer service through different channels and they told me they'd look into it and come back to me in 6 weeks.

They don't propose any solution like replacing the ring nor the refund.

The have ruined an event next week. NEVER BUY TO THIS "COMPANY".

Desired outcome: Have the ring I payed for next week.

M
Glamira.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Glamira.com I ordered an expensive Glamira infiniti heart gold and diamond necklace for my girlfriend and the poorly made clasp broke after three days We

I ordered an expensive Glamira infiniti heart gold and diamond necklace for my girlfriend and the poorly made clasp broke after three days We took the necklace to our jeweler who stated that a cheap, poorly constructed clasp was used on this necklace, and if it was replaced with a similar one, the problem would only occur again. We therefore paid $79.95 for a lobster claw clasp. When I contacted Glamira, they insisted that they would have replaced the clasp on the same type. When I stated that is not an acceptable solution and asked for reimbursement of the replacement clasp cost ($79.95), they declined and would not stand behind their product

Is Glamira.com legit?

Our verdict: Glamira.com has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Glamira.com's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Glamira.com can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Glamira.com earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Glamira.com achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Glamira.com. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Glamira.com has registered the domain name for glamira.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Glamira.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Glamira.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Glamira.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Glamira.com, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Glamira.com as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Glamira.com have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Glamira.com website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Glamira.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Glamira.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Glamira.com.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Glamira.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • Glamira.com has been identified as a website that sells popular products that scammers often use to take advantage of unsuspecting customers. We recommend exercising caution and thoroughly researching the legitimacy of the website before making a purchase.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Glamira.com. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
F
Glamira.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Glamira.com They will not answer the phone or respond to my email for a return due to a defective ring

They will not answer the phone or respond to my email for a return due to a defective ring. I ordered my now husbands wedding band on 1/23. We just got married on 7/2. On Sunday, 7/5 I noticed a discoloring. I included photos of the ring, the description of the ring on their website and my order. The ring is supposed to be 925 silver which should not have a reaction with our pool water. None of my other silver jewelry did this. The main problem is, they state they have a 60 return policy but thinking that the ring was "real" I didn't think it would be a problem to purchase it as early as I did. I wouldn't have paid $1 for this ring but thinking it was legit and all of the reviews...I paid $465.00 financing it through Affirm. I still owe $333 to them. I tried to contact the finance company but cannot find a number. I wanted to warn the finance company of the business they are working with. I'm asking Glamira for a refund due to defect and they will not respond to my email or answer the phone. Also sending proof of date of marriage to show he has only had the ring for three days

N
Glamira.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Glamira.com ordered rings in early august , didn't receive them, promise of refund still no money back

ordered rings in early august , didn't receive them, promise of refund still no money back. In early August I ordered two rings from this company glamira. First of all I have a refund issued, the second of all they are highly misleading in the practices. They said my rings were made in America but yet, I found out later through an email that they're actually made in Germany. I ordered these rings in August so I can get married in September. Long story short, I had to get married and go out and buy other rings from a brick-and-mortar store because glamira totally dropped the ball oh, and it took weeks to find out that my rings were held up in customs in Germany. My first Contact email from them was August 25th letting me know what was going on. Once again I had to acquire them online and ask them what was going on with my rings they said it was still held up in customs. I asked for a refund, and they said they would refund my money. As weeks went by, I had to contact them again now they're telling me that UPS have to finish some kind of Investigation, which is hard for me to track because they didn't even give me a tracking number with my order. Two weeks ago in the beginning of October they sent me one final email asking me if I wanted to reproduce my order or just let UPS finish their investigation. Once again infuriated with this company, I let them know that I already asked for my refund oh, they told me that have patience and let UPS finish their investigation. It's been 1 month since their so-called UPS investigation. And once again I had to get online and email these people again. My patience is non-existent at this point, and I do not recommend this company for anyone wanting to get married. Their customer service is horrible. If I do not get my money back, I am going to take legal action.

K
Glamira.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Glamira.com A delay in delivery caused my package to be sent to an old address, and despite letting Glamira know this they refused to help me I ordered a

A delay in delivery caused my package to be sent to an old address, and despite letting Glamira know this they refused to help me I ordered a package from Glamira that was expected to be delivered on May 25th, but was pushed back to May 29th. I set to move out of that address on the 28th, and BEFORE the package was ever sent for delivery I tried to change the address to the new one, but they would not let me for "security reasons". I was told to contact *** if I wanted to change the delivery address, but in order to do that I needed the *** tracking number, which Glamira originally told me via email they would provide, but after they did not provide it I placed an inquiry about it, but was then told they would not provide me the number for "security reasons". I have all of the info about the delivery to prove I was the one who ordered it, but they would not help me at all. When the package was sent to the old address and no one accepted it, they held it at a *** access point where after the allowed holding time had expired, was supposed to be sent back to Glamira. Instead it got resent to my old address, where someone I do not know accepted the package. Glamira claims I have the package and will not issue a refund without sending the products back, which I do not have. Throughout all of this I kept in constant contact with Glamira almost begging for them to help me, and each time I was told "We have informed our relevant department" about said issue, but clearly they did not as they would have known not to send to the package to my old address. This order cost me several hundred dollars and their support team blew me off each and every time I contacted them. I will provide all the relevant email exchanges I had with Glamira, along with order information and the shipping information they have provided me.

Overview of Glamira.com customer experience

Glamira.com has received several complaints from customers regarding their services. There have been reports of delayed shipping, poor quality products, unresponsive customer service, and incorrect sizing. The lack of return policy and negative experience with refunds has also been a major issue. Additionally, many customers have been dissatisfied with the limited selection of products and the website's difficult navigation. It is frustating that clear communication and reliable delivery do not seem to be a priority for Glamira.com. These problems are concerning and can lead to a poor shopping experience for customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Glamira.com contacts