Thornton’s #151bad gas

I Jun 04, 2019

On May 29 at 1:26 I stopped n got 40.00 worth of gas because I was on my way to uk hospital n by 2:00! I was stranded on the interstate having to call a wrecker service to come get me. Sounded like I was out of gas but according to a certified master mechanic it was e85 fuel that destroyed my less than a year ago fuel pump. Contacted Thornton's to no avail - they acted like because I was supposedly the only person that had any complaints that it wasn't their problem. Congratulations Thornton's - you've lost another customer - one that purchased at least 2-sometimes 3 fill ups a week on 2 different vehicles. That includes b p being as they own you now.