TheHorizonOutlet.comMisleading credit card company!

J

This message is to request an immediate refund of 79 dollars made to my chase freedom visa credit card for the payment of this problematic horizon gold credit card-store purchasing card with an initial credit limit of 500 dollars. Impossible to communicate with them via phone [protected] or thru their web site www.thehorizonoutlet.com-best regards -jorge callejas-telfax [protected]

• Bu
    burley lamar Nov 06, 2007

If I get scammed, I am kicking some *ss!

• Ka
    karen leach Nov 12, 2007

I thought I was getting a credit card to help build my bad credit but I got took. They made it sound as if it was a credit card not a store card!

• Ke
    Kenyatta brown Nov 19, 2007

I got scammed,this card is some ### the items they show is cheap as hell and the ones you see you want, is out of stock, I'm piss and I want what I paid for a dam real credit card not this ###!I feel like slapping the ### out of somebody!!!

• La
    Lashay Nov 20, 2007

These people are thieves, I should have known it was a scam. What are the odds that one will call a credit card company and always get the same representative. I have already called my bank and they have launched an investigation & they will issue a temp. credit on tomorrow. Now I am about to call Horizon & let them have it!!!

jacquelyne d woods Nov 23, 2007

i am calling the attorney general for ca about the horizon scam. they are liars and %$$#holes.

• Da
    Darlene Carr Nov 25, 2007

I was under the impression that it was a real credit card and when I received it, it was a store card, then I called to cancel it and they went all around the subject, telling me I had to activate the card first, then call and cancel and when I go on the web site to do that, I can't get in, so I am stuck with a card I don't want and can't activate. It is real messed up.

• Pa
    PAULINE dAVIDSON Dec 07, 2007

I had improved my credit and signed up for $89.95 only to find out that I didnt get a real credit card and then when I went to go on line I couldn't, so I called the company and got a run around about getting my money back.

There is alot of people like who want a credit card because of todays economic problems has caused them a problem with their credit and to get a credit card to start over would be such a blessing not with this company this is false advertising and a scam.

• Oz
    OZREALD S. MARTIN Dec 10, 2007

I AM SO PISSED OFF I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A CREDIT CARD.EVERY TIME I TRY TO CALL THE 1800 NUMBER THEY SENT ME IN THE MAIL I CANT GET THROUH.THE STUFF ON THE WEBSITE IS SO CHEAP AND UGLY MY SISTER TRIED TO WARN ME ABOUT THIS AND I WOULDNT LISTEN NOW I AM STUCK OUT OF MY MONEY.WHAT CAN I DO?I AM SO MAD.I WANT TO KILL THEM LOW DOWN ###.WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT TO PEOPLE.SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS.WHY WOULD I PAY 89.95 FOR THIS STUPID ### CARD.

marlyn mallady Dec 14, 2007

You are not that the wrong inpression about the card

• Su
    Susan Barlow Dec 15, 2007

I was took for 89.95 that came out of my checking acct. I was looking for a card for x-mas but now i am out that money as well.

Anthony Benke Dec 17, 2007

I DID THE SAME THING AS EVERYONE ELSE DID. I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A REAL CREDIT CARD NOT THIS ### CARD. HELL I CANT EVEN USE THE DAM THING. IM PISSED OFF. THIS ### IS A SCAM. IF THERE IS A LAWSUIT CLAIM I WANT ON IT. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND THEN SOME.

• Ph
    Phillip J. Binion Jr. Dec 18, 2007

The card is ###. Why would anyone want to pay 89.95 for acard they can't use. Also when I apply my debit card was and overdraft and was not approved, thrre weeks later they debit my card anyway and I have been unable to talk to anyone there. I have sent many e-mails to cancel and I just look at a bank statement where they debit 14.95 monthly fee, if anyone know how to get their money back let me know.

• Ke
    Kevin Doherty Dec 20, 2007

I'm with everyone else on this one. Except, for me, this was my last hope for christmas money for my girlfriend and family. I was kinda depending on this for me, and it turned out to be a scam. Now I have nothing to give. Works been kinda slow over the winter so my money has gone to rent and food. I hope they know that for just 89 dollars they can cause 1 person so much harm. Was it worth it?

Cherri Suzette Jago Dec 22, 2007

I can't understand what the card is for? I was stund when I got the card and can't figure it out.

CherriJago.

• Za
    Zane Zolinski Dec 22, 2007

I am in, so we can catch these ### and hang them from their Nut Sacks because I have also been scammed from these illigitimate Pecker Heads. Does anyone know where their physical address is or if you bought something from them, where the ### is it being shipped out of. Lets get these ### before they get more people and maybe we can get back some restitution.

• Na
    NANETTE CALDER Dec 24, 2007

THE WHOLE COMPAMY IS FULL OF ### I"M GOING TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT DOWN THIS WEEKEND.

• Na
    NANETTE CALDER Dec 24, 2007

The company has misleading items on there site i was not able to order anything online for my grandkids like i said i'm going to close my account next week.

• Va
    Valerie Baryo Jan 05, 2008

This is ###. I am a single mom who is trying to better my credit. I will get my money back and report them to local authorities and local television stations that highlight scams. How can we stop these thieves? Has anybody ever got there money refunded.

CHARLES GOODWIN Jan 05, 2008

this is a low down sham , they will get their up coming, from God. they used. mybad credit, to in handson their low light self. may their bed be of spikes, and their head lay on piller of rock.
    and have no peace. to i rec. my money back,

• Ka
    karen kane Jan 06, 2008

i did not return the card so i thought that they would just drop me big siuprise there. they sent me a card i have not used yet and do ont intend to. please tell me how to get back the money that they are taking out of my checking account all the time even if you never used the card.

• Pa
    PatT58 Aug 24, 2017

@karen kane Call your bank and get a stop payment from them. Your bank will work with you once you let them know what it going on.

Marianne Ray Feb 10, 2008

I to was scammed. I am mailing the card, cut into pieces, back to them for a full refund. Doubt if I'll get it. I should have looked at this page before I signed up. I do believe they took my $79.95 out of my account while I was still on the website. Does anybody have any answers???

• Da
    daryn peabody Mar 02, 2008

I agree this sucks it wouldnt be so bad if they had any good products.

• Es
    Essie Mar 02, 2008

Something has to be done about this Company, I received my card yesterday(saturday) 3/1/08 I am online now looking at the website and this is ### I have tried contacting them online and have had no luck Today is sunday I willl try again 2morow I wish I would have read this b4 I purchased I found this while trying to send a complaint If any one has any idea what can be done please contact me ASAP @[protected]@aol.com

• Je
    Jeremiah Kincaid Mar 05, 2008

You have to admit this is a clever scam. too bad we all fell for it. I took a closer look at their "Terms and Conditions". It states you can cancel within 3 days for a full refund. Most people dont realize that those 3 days start when you submit your application. Then it also states you must log into the store website at least once before you can cancel. In order to log in you need the 16 digit account number on the card in which you dont get till at least a WEEK or two after your submitted application. This way they can at least keep $20 of YOUR money.

Johnny l. brown sr. Mar 07, 2008

ME TOOOO,IAM MAD ALSO HOW,CAN WE GET THIS HORIZON GOLD FAKE COMPANY TO PAY ALL OUR MONEY BACK PLUS EXTRA FOR LYING TO ALL OF US . WHEN I GOT MY CARD I ALSO THOUGHT I HAD A REAL CREDIT CARD< BUT I WAS FFFFF>...AND THE STUFF I SEEN LOOKS LIKE JUNK> SOMEONE OUT THERE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ALL OF US>>I WAS GOING TO DROP THIS CARD BUT IAM SCARED THEY MAY REPORT ME>>>TO THE3 MAJOR CREDIT DEPARTMENT AS BAD DEBIT AND THAT WOOD HURT MY CREDIT SO I GUESS IAM STUCK WITH THIS FAKE CARD PLEASE HELP US ALL. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU .GOD LOVES.

Johnny l. brown sr. Mar 07, 2008

IAM BACK SHAME SHAME SHAME ISNT THEIR ANYLAWYERS OUT THERE<<<<<<<<<<< STOP THIS COMPANY FROM HURTING ANYONE POCKETS AGAIN>>>>>>>>>>> HELP US.......... THANKS ALOT <<>>

johan Mar 14, 2008

please gather as together to file complain to this nonsense card, if we can use media,tV n Radio to address our complain we will do it. Its our Money!

• Ve
    veronica wilson Mar 18, 2008

THIS CARD AND THIS COMPANY IS FULL [censored], AND THERE MERCHADISE ONLINE IS CHEAP THE DOLLAR HAS BETTER MERCHANDISE, THIS COMPANY SOLD WOLF COOKIES,THEY DID NOT GIVE YOU A CREDIT CARD.

MARIE Mar 19, 2008

THE HORIZON OUTLET IS A BIG FRAUD. YOU CANT EVEN GET ONTO THEIR WEBSITE.

Joann Cortellessa-pFEILER Jul 15, 2008

I WAS SCAMMED TOO.I THOGHT IT AS A REAL CREDIT CARD.I WAS TOTALLY MISLEAD.I AM CACCELLING MY ACCOUNT.THERE ITEMS ARE POOR QUALITY.I AM A RECENT WIDOW TRYING TO REBUILD MY LIFE.WHAT A LOW BLOW.I WILL DEMAND A REFUND.I WILL BOYCOTT THEM AND I SUGGEST EVERYONE ELSE TO.

• Rm
    rmsjchr Jul 28, 2008

glad I read the complaints before I tried to go online.When i did try the online address an aplicatiion popped up. Glad I didnt fill it out. Thanks all for your comments.

• Br
    brian Aug 15, 2008

THEY GOT ME TOO I JUST GOT THE CARD NOW IF I JUST CUT IT UP WILL I STILL GET CHARGED.I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A CREDIT CARD NOT THIS ###.

• Br
    brian Aug 15, 2008

this is not a credit card this is nothing but a rip-off.

• Gi
    Gina keno Aug 16, 2008

Horizon Gold Credit Card is a rip off ..they sent me a card in the mail about 4 days ago, thankfully I work nights ..I went to thier website and got a pop up under fraudent research can not excess ..then I went to credit card sites for bad credit and thier card is on there well you can not even pull up thier
    information. Beware!!! you can only get on the website listed on thier promotion mailing card with your 9 digits approval code which I did not enter for this so called creditcard..This is a scam!!!...Nevada

• De
    Debbie Zito Aug 19, 2008

They got me too-I want to get the F_ck_rs. Any suggestions?

• Ga
    GAIL CHISM Aug 25, 2008

I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER BY CARD SENCE 5/2007
    AND YET I'M NOT BEING ALLOWED TO GET IN BY CARD NUMBER
    I WANT TO KNOW JUST WHATS GOING ON.

• Ga
    GAIL CHISM Aug 25, 2008

i've done as you ask on this yet i'm not being helped..

• Ro
    ROSBY CLARK Sep 09, 2008

''THE HORIZON OUTLET '' IS A BIG SCAM NOTHING FOR MEN OFF IN THEIR THAT GET'S MT ATTENTION THEY HAVE DOLLAR STORE THINGS OFF UP IN THEIR I JUST WANT MY REFUND POSTED BACK ON MY DEBIT CARD JUST LIKE IT NEVER BEEN TAMPERD WITH ARE I CAN SEEK LEGAL HELP FOR REPRESENTATION, SO I NEVER USE THE CARD JUST WANT MY REFUND''

• Wi
    william greene Sep 11, 2008

i want to cancel my credit card

• Am
    Amy Sep 18, 2008

I like all of you thought that when I was offered this card it was a real credit card. Like many of you I am a single parent and trying to rebuild my credit. However, I was never told that this was an inter store card. If I hd known this I would nver have agreed to receive it. however I am wondering if any of you have actually accesed your credit limit. Since I just received my card today I have not taken that step to access this card. I have learned from all of you and I will be visiting my bank and using the authorization code with which they received there payment from my account with and i will be informing my bank not to allow any authorization of payment to that account what so ever. I am seriously hoping that this will work. Since it does not sound like I will be purchasig anything from them any time soon, not to mention the fact that this card is literally of no help to me. I refuse to keep a card and pay for itwhen I can not use it. I want to thank all of you for putting this information down in complaint form, it seriously has opened my eyes. Thank each and everyone of you. If there is anything that I can help to do to stop this company and scam please do not hesitate to contact me.