TheHorizonOutlet.comDo not want or need it

T

First of all this so called credit card is not at all what I want. I do not like the fact that they want the shipping and handling for the cheap items up front. That should be included and charged to the card. I am going to find a way to cancel the card because I will no longer use it and I refuse to pay for something I will never use.

chase m Feb 14, 2015

I thought this was a normal credit card please cancel me i don't want this at all

Sabra385 Nov 06, 2013

Change your debit card number so they cannot charge anything to it.

• Ci
    cindy bissonnette Mar 09, 2013

I never ordered this ”store credit card” I thought it was a credit card. I never agreed to pay ANY FEES! Cancel me, cancel me, CANCEL ME. RIGHT NOW! Please help me from losing my money on a card I will not and have never used! :'(

• Si
    sissy266 Aug 14, 2012

I am with the rest of the crowd. I thought I was getting a regular credit card not a shopping card for online only with stupid merchandise that is over priced. I can get the same things at walmart for half what they are charging.
    I want my money back right now because you misrepresented the card!!! I will be getting ahold of the BBB here and reporting the frauds. Shirley

• Vi
    Victor hernandez Jul 24, 2012

I want to cancel this card because I was thinking that this was a credit card and I don't need to buy nothing online and I want my money back thankyou.

• Ro
    Rodney Price Oct 26, 2011

I just got this card I did not know how much of a fraud this company is. I'm a Disabled Veteran I don't need this kind of shi*.

maurance temple Oct 22, 2011

i was made to belief this was a credit card that i could use anywhere not just at the stupid online store that i will never ever use. lies lies and more lies

• Al
    alysdexia Oct 13, 2011

Karen Maples is a ###.

• Ka
    KAREN MAPLES Apr 01, 2011

you did not tell me there was a charge every month off my debit card when i have not even used this card so please cancel my card and put my money back on my debit card

• Ka
    KAREN MAPLES Apr 01, 2011

i am canceling this card and i need my money for this card put back on my debit card

• Pa
    patangalice Dec 13, 2010

i want my money back asap

• Pa
    patangalice Dec 13, 2010

please cancel my accounta rite now and put my money back in my account

• He
    heavans Feb 05, 2010

i cant even get online with this card

• Sh
    shari jo Jan 21, 2010

i to was sucked in and im having a problem canceling this stupid card

• Jt
    jtdoyle Nov 10, 2008

please cancel my accounts if any. NOW