TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC]clinique blockbuster gift

N Nov 20, 2018

I placed an order for clinique products for 80$ and realized that no gift was in my order so I wanted to cancel. I called and the lady assured me she would send me the blockbuster set as a gift if I don't cancel. I agreed and she even gave me a confirmation number. Then the next day the gift gets cancelled and when I call the agent he advises me that the gift is out of stock. I request to speak to a supervisor then he tells me it is not possible. After I insist he says he would send an email to have a supervisor call me. I get no call then I reach back again and the agent doesn't even listen to my request, tells me he will transfer to a supervisor then hung up on me. I call again then the lady I got tries to get rid of me by saying she will put the notes and if I call back the next agent will see that I want to speak to a supervisor. I mean what kind of service is this?!??! For a company that states to be a luxury one I am sorry this is just the lowest level of customer service I've ever had in my life. If I don't get a call from a supervisor I am filing a legal complaint because this is unacceptable.