The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved THE WEATHER CHANNEL - www.weather.com — Scam Advertising
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
THE WEATHER CHANNEL is one of the main benefactors of www.consumersdigestweekly.com and www.consumerproductsdaily.com scam websites. Whomever owns these (2) 1 page websites (it is listed as International Media Licensing) is paying The Weather Channel www.weather.com tremendous amounts of money to advertise on the www.weather.com home page under the sponsored link heading.
The aforementioned web pages are the scams themselves and the issue is: why would THE WEATHER CHANNEL knowingly allow these ads on the www.weather.com home page? It looks like monetary gain is more important than operating an ethical website. What other areas of THE WEATHER CHANNEL and www.weather.com do we need to be aware of? Who else are they taking money from to dupe the public?
There is no return for International Media Licensing when doing a web search for a company with this name. Which of course means there is no way to contact anyone of either of the 1 page websites.
Other www.weather.com advertisers should be aware they are advertising alongside known scam pages. Please don't visit or use www.weather.com
More THE WEATHER CHANNEL - www.weather.com Complaints & Reviews
- The Weather Channel - broadcasting old feature non related movies
- The Weather Channel - the weather channel programming has become worthless
- The Weather Channel - new local weather format
- The Weather Channel - won't wake up with al.. not. they are always wrong
- The Weather Channel - ashleymadison.com
- The Weather Channel - email weather alerts*
- The Weather Channel - Weather app
- The Weather Channel - constant animated voice weather warning
- The Weather Channel - the weather channel app
- The Weather Channel - alerts during the hurricane florence footage