The Weather Channelnew local weather format

A

your new local weather format is terrible. why did you mess with a perfect format, which enabled the viewer to actually see local weather in large print. it's supposed to be local, not national. please return to original format a.s.a.p.

• Su
    Susan Williams! Jun 06, 2020

This new format for weather.com is terrible. It's much harder to read and find what you are looking for. Lets face, most of the people who use this are 50+...stop and think about that. Make it useful to them. I know everyone want to upgrade all the time...but what you had was perfect it needed no upgrade. What you came up with is just to busy...pare it down...or better yet change it back.

• Bi
    Bill Daugherty May 30, 2020

I agree, I hate the new 10 day forecast layout. I will probably be looking elsewhere for a forecast layout like the one you just replaced.

Jane Douglass Apr 19, 2016

Isnt the USA in enough changes without changing our temperatures from fahreinheit to Celsius? why do we change our way of life to accommodate others? I am not happy about changing our temperature to Celsius and neither is everyone I talk too... Change it back

Joe Stanz Mar 31, 2015

There are a lot of weather people forecasting but only the weather channel gets it right. For years I have used channel 49 to make plans for outdoor events with the weather channel forecast and they almost always work out. Now we have no one to rely on. Please bring back THE WEATHER CHANNEL. Joe

• Me
    Metz Jan 25, 2015

Your new format of Hello America instead of our local weather has allowed me to meet up with some forgotten weather friends-WTOV AND WTRF in the Wheeling, W.Va. Area. I am no longer confident in what you think I should be viewing.

What I want to see on Local on the 8's is exactly that. What's happening in Vegas, Philadelphia, Sacramento is NO help to me. The Weather Channel is no longer that for me. I also have an issue with supplanting Jen, Maria, Mike, etc. who are people we trust to build a forum for Sam Champion. Now, Jim Cantore too! Wow, I guess power plays are the fad of the moment. For me, I need s quick update for my day before I leave for work. You no longer provide that.

• Pa
    PALawson Oct 22, 2014

Do not like the new local, it is not local. Too many shows on now instead of weather. This dies not help truck drivers one bit. They try to keep in touch with what is going on in bad times. Now they wear tennis shoes. Never done that before. Going to trash.

• Ba
    Back in the Buckeye State Jan 09, 2014

Very sorry limited local weather coverage

• Ei
    eileen davidson Nov 01, 2012

i have watched this channel all during the storm, and i must say crystal egger MUST GO.she is boring
    she put me to sleep. i have never seen such a boring person do the weather. her voice is so monotone;she DOES NOT BELONG ON TV. i have actually changed the channel. teach her some emotion pleeeeease...

• Ti
    Tinamc Sep 27, 2012

I totally agree with the new format being terrible, when I watch local on the eights I get anything but local forcast.

• Ra
    RarelyComplain Sep 16, 2012

Someone at NBC thinks that metrosexual men and plus-height Jewesses that act childish a lot have some special talent for predicting/presenting the weather. (Frankly I feel sorry for Vivian Brown who is the only intelligent life on that whole station anymore.)

Bring back the original version with the original people like Bill Schubert and Don "shiver me timbers" Buser and Dale Eck and Will Annen, Jeanetta Jones...

Anyway...TWC was one of several reasons why we no longer pay for TV reception - which we've noticed has become a product aimed entirely at newly landed Mexicans and 10 year old urban colored girls.

• Sh
    shaleana Mar 12, 2012

Who really cares about the changes when the weather channel with all their expensive equipment cannot get the weather correct. I live in Groves, Texas and I stupidly adjust my day according to the weather and it is 95% incorrect. I heard a lot of people in the grocery store this evening talking about not watching the station anymore and I have decided to do the same. Students at Texas A&M can predict the weather a lot more accurately than those fools Jim Cantore and the rest. A big waste of time.