The Salvation Army USA — service pick up.
I had scheduled pick up today for some living room furniture that is is good condition as I told them when I called for the donation.
I have cats and there was some cat hair on one of the chairs... my vacuum hose had broken, so I could not get all the hair off of it.
When this guy came in he insulted me by say this furniture was in bad shape. I am appalled and insulted. I told him not to take it. Rude!!!
I got a hair roller and go all the cat hair off. The young guy with the old one said cat hair never comes out. That is BS!!!
This is free and you will sell it.
I live in a million dollar home, I am not some low class street person.
This is totally unacceptable.
And now he said he cant take the sofa sleeper couch because it h as a tiny rip on the bottom that cant be seen. And the china hutch he wont take because there is a little chip in one of the shelves. OH MY GOD. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT YOU ARE? I AM SURE THERE IS SOME VERY VERY POOR PERSON OUT THERE THAT WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HAVE IT. THIS IS MESSED UP.
I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO LET THE WORLD KNOW HOW INCREDIBLY SELFISH THAT THE SALVATION ARMY IS. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELVES.
More The Salvation Army USA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - co worker and the back stabbing and lies 
- The Salvation Army USA - discrimination and harassment 
- Salvation Army - refuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices 
- The Salvation Army USA - service 
- The Salvation Army - screw over and abuse their hardworking employees