Moose International Logo

Moose International

Having problems with Moose International?

Moose International Customer Service Contacts

155 S International Dr.
Mooseheart, Illinois
United States - 60539-1169

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Moose International Customer Service. Initial Moose International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Moose International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Moose International. Discuss the issues you have had with Moose International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Moose International Complaints & Reviews

Moose InternationalMoose

I've been a member for several years, in California, Arizona and now West Virginia. 2 weeks ago my wife and I stopped by my lodge (St Albans 868) after our Friday date night dinner, as we have for YEARS. Where I'll spend upwards to $100, $150 on drinks, music, games, etc. We've done this for YEARS. I was approached by one of the officers and told that I've signed my wife in more than 2 times and if we plan on coming back that she has to become a member. So as a member of the Moose we're not allowed to bring in guest?? With membership on the decline, now we're going to stop members from bringing in guest? Like I mentioned before, we've done this for years, it's become part of our Friday night routine, but I guess we'll just have to find another place to frequent every Friday night. Myself and a couple other members WILL NOT be renewing our membership

Moose

Feb 10, 2021

Moose International — Moose lodge on 5 mile in livonia michigan

I lived in a state for 25 yrs and joined the moose lodge in 2014 in that state and never ever had any...

Moose InternationalFairfield moose lodge administrator Danny

My name is Donna Conner and I want to file a complaint against Danny at the Blue ridge moose lodge in Fairfield. I visited the lodge tonight 1/22/21 for 1st time in over a year and I was threatened by Danny the administrator. I apologized to him for another disturbance that occurred on 1/2/2020. When i wouldn't shake his hand and give him my new address he began threatening me. He said he could remove me from the moose I asked for what reason and he stated my language. If that is the case for the few words I said then they need to close down the whole facility. Bad language is a constant thing there. So conversations continued and threats became more clear. He said he would call the police on me because I had a few drinks. I told him to go ahead and call them. I ended up just leaving because he isn't worth it. My point being he can't openly threaten customers in his position. I was not out of line just talking and expressing an opinion about him. He is not worthy of running that lodge. I don't expect anything to come of this complaint however wanted to finally speak of his bad behavior. Thank you. I will be more than happy to stop supporting the moose if the moose doesn't take complaints seriously. You simply cannot threaten customers just because you don't like. I was appalled once again with his bad behavior.

Moose InternationalNew administrator went to sturgis bike party and did not self quarantine, and took nhis mak off in bar

While he was at the bar he removed his mask at 7 pm while bar was crowded. He is now an employee, and I left because of that. While all cooks, bartenders and administrative employees have to wear a mask. He has been at the biker rally in Sturgis South Dakota along with 250, 000 other bikers, mostly not wearing mask and did not self quarantine for fourteen days like it is suggested by FDC guidelines. To feel safe while in our Moose should not be an option for all of us abiding by FDC and state guidelines. My dues is close to renewing. I am a member since 2003 and a legion member and will likely not renew due to these conditions. Thank you, I hope this matter will be resolved. This was on 08-17-2020 at 6:45 pm, which should be available on camera. Thank you for hearing my concerns. Loyal Moose member.

Jun 15, 2020

Moose International — Bar manager

Hello, I am sending the following letter in care of the bartenders at the lodge listed below. This same...

Jun 04, 2020

Moose International — Social quarters lodge 2035

The administrator sleeps with bartenders who are paid under the table ... Makes work environment horrible if...

Mar 23, 2020

Moose International — Unwelcoming, Unfriendly, Bathrooms in ill repair.

My husband and I like to visit various Moose Lodge is in the areas that we travel to. Therefore, while in...

Moose Internationalthe bartenders at moose lodge #76 meyersdale pa. 15552

I called the bar on sunday February 23rd at 4:22 pm and ask for my fiance John Fabbri they kept asking me who so I spelled it for them and they laughed at me and hung up. I called back and said that was rude to hang up on me, then they said they couldn't understand me and I replied that it was very rude and unprofessional of them to hang up on me because they couldn't understand me. I'm not renewing my membership for July 2020. I don't want to be a member of a family club that makes fun of their members. that hurt me a great deal and I've been member since 2013

Nov 20, 2019

Moose International — disrespecting veterans

The November calendar posted a Veterans Day Ceremony for 11-10-19 at noon. 8 or 10 Veterans came and waited...

Sep 30, 2019

Moose International — person being banned for 30 days

On or around the first or second week of september, myself and among some friends went to the moose to enjoy...

Moose Internationalmoose lodge

Our Moose has no secretary and no janiter, Our Administrator is all of that, paying himself and paying bartenders under the table, two bartenders that do recieve checks still have not recieved W-2 forms, when we have our circus meetings at a round table we do not have a clue where our payroll stands, our newly elected treasurer does not have a clue on any checks or what is going where, what should we do

• Updated by skibo123 · Aug 07, 2019

This complaint is false and needs to be retracted as to someone is using my email to cover themselves

christinaharpe Jul 12, 2020

Sounds like there is no official board???? Paying under the table is not good!!! Very much a liability to the Lodge!!! There should be print outs of the checking account for all to see!!! There should be an audit done once a month with audit committee if there is one lol!!! Sounds out of control!!!

Jul 14, 2019

Moose Lodge 1606 — staff employer

My mother is an employee of the lodge 1606, and it's so horrid that I have to fear for her life when she...

Moose Internationalnew administrator

I have been a member of winter haven moose 1023 since 1993 and month of july 2016 brother of the month. I belonged to a pool league that was around 30 members strong, we played thursday and saturday night. The new admin that doesn't play jumped right in front of the two member that worked hard building thisleague to where on thursday and sat. Started bring in a good income and new young members. The new admin. Is a dictator does not care about the members just his pay check. He lied to me when I throwe back in his face I god banden for one year. I did not renew and about 30 plus are not renew or going to the moose. Here is my my number [protected] you should check the income on thursday and saturday evening from 5:30 6 months before he came and now

Apr 22, 2019

Moose International — admin grab women behind, gov sex harass women, gambling machine, smoke room, sex smoking room

This used to be great place people having sex smoking room no discipline, the tab machine where u win money...

Moose International — moose lodge 796 very bad business check books

The manager is a drunk.The manager is very sickly. Its his girlfriend that tends bar daytime. The daytime...

Moose International — fired for voicing my opinion on the governor, board, and social quarters manager drinking during board meetings and big events.

Recently we had a big wedding at the moose lodge 875 in Mitchell SD and we had over 10 volunteers including...

Mitchell

Moose International — sexual assault

I have been a member in Tucson for 4 years now, and do not feel comfortable going any more because I am...

Moose International — administrator

I am not renewing my membership at lodge 1126 because of Jim Galagher. He is rude and obnoxious. Many of the...

Moose International — un ethical business practices

As a leader in a local Moose Lodge organization, I have been observing some unethical business behavior to...