The Cheesecake Factoryservice

C Nov 10, 2018

We recently traveled from WV to the Ross Park Mall Cheesecake Factory. There were 10 of us, which included 2 children. We were told our wait would be 50-60 minutes long. After an hour wait, still not seated. During that time, several big tables were seated before us. I went up to ask how much longer, and the rude lady working the waiting list, tried to tell us it would be another hour to 2 hours. I told her, no, we were told 50-60 minutes. So, then the other rude lady told us she had tried to call us and I said no you did not, we have been sitting here the whole time and you did not call the phone or call our name. The other girl working with her said, no you did not call them yet. Right then I asked for the manager. The manager came, and he was no better, and tried to say they would never tell us it would be a 50-60 minute wait for a party size. Right after he said that, the rude waitress told a man that it would be a 50-60 minute wait. I just looked at him, like what was that? I told him this was unacceptable and this should never happen to any party size. We had already been waiting well over 1:30 minutes. Finally, my family members said let's go, we will eat somewhere else. Not to mention, we had almost a 3 hour drive back in the dark to get home! I called corporate about this, and expect a returned call. The manager asked if he could get my mother, who is a diabetic some OJ after we had been waiting well over an hour, and I told him no, she needs food. Thank goodness for Panera being close. UNACCEPTABLE CHEESECAKE FACTORY AT ROSS PARK MALL PA!