Menu

M
Author of the complaint
10:43 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

So for starters when I get to TGI Fridays the waiter takes a while to take our order so while he is rushin he gives me a pen and a piece of paper and told me to write down what I want An he can just put the order in when he comes back, that was strike one. On top of that the food was not good burger didn't taste like it was done. Then lastly, I pay for my food which was in a separate booklet as the person I was with, he comes back with a receipt showing that he charged my card for both orders, which how he could do that I don't understand An didn't even explain what he did he just said sign it and your money will go back on the card, but no I wasn't signing that receipt. Worse service I ever had in my life, I never been to a place where they tell you to write down your order I should've just left then.

Helpful? 0 0

More TGI Fridays complaints & reviews

TGI Fridays - unacceptable customer service
TGI Fridays - stealing money from costumers!
TGI Fridays - bad service