Telkom SA SOC — wireless lte router
In September I got a call from telkom to say they changing from the copper cables to LTE. A few days later they sent me an lte router with instructions to connect. They then disconnected my fixed landline. Since I have connected the new modem I have had no working landline and no wifi network. Lodged a complaint several times. Still waiting for it to be sorted out.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018