Telkom SA SOC / telkom wireless handset
My mother in law, Mrs Esme Loubser, residing at 10 Aandblom Street, Langebaan 7357, received her Telkom wireless handset on 1 March 2018. I made several calls (7 calls) to Telkom on 10210. Every operator told me a different story. The last operator told my that it will take some time for her phone to work. Everybody else in the surrounding area's phones are working. Her old phone line was cut on the 1st of March. I have tested the sim card on a mobile phone and it does not work. Call from her wireless handset can only be made to the 10210 number. She is an 80 year old women who can't make calls or even receive calls.
Today is 25 March and the handset does not work. Two operators report the problem to the technical department, which should have contact me already. I also asks the operator to cc me, when sending the mail to their technical department, She told me that their were no cc option. This I could not understand. Mrs Loubser wants to return her mobile handset and change back to the old line system, because it feels to her that theirs no other option.
It is unacceptable for such a big and important provider to take more than 24 days to sort out a minor problem. Their operators every time told me a different story after phoning them. The even told me that they can't lock a fault report
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018