Telkom SA SOC — unauthorised debit order after double payment
Spoke to an agent to settle and close acc. EFT was done and was assured debit order was cancelled. A couple days later debit order went off for same amount. I reversed it with my bank as amount was paid. Telkom have been doing direct debits to get this money again. I sent in bank statements to show what happened and consultant won't help. Blocked the amount with the bank and now Telkom have run 2 debits totalling the R241. It's the principle, I have paid the money, so why should I let them get away with theft? The consultant says they paid back the money to me, but I need to find it, they don't have to prove when or how it was paid back.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018