Telkom SA SOC — no service received when trying to cancel product
31/10/16 I emailed a cancellation form to Telkom. 19/11/16 I followed up online & was told Telkom has 21 business days to contact me. 1/12/16 I again went online requesting feedback. Assistant asked that I email her directly & she will assist. 4/12/16 Went to Telkom store; assistant couldn't help but logged enquiry on the case requesting Telkom to contact me. 20/12/16 I emailed Maxine (previous Telkom contact). She assisted me within 2 hours. I waited 55 business days for feedback from Telkom. When speaking with Maxine, she said my debit order will be deducted end of Dec & I have to pay the cancellation fee. Unacceptable! I refuse to pay the D/O end of Dec and if it is taken, I want a refund! If Telkom contacted me within 29 days they would've concluded the case within time & the D/O for Dec wouldn't have been submitted. It is not my fault that my product wasn't cancelled in time.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018