Telkom SA SOC — contract dates changed on the telkom system
The number in question is [protected]
The number is under Telkom business mobile 24 month contract which started on 07 December 2015.
Apparently according to the Telkom system, the contract is now ending in March 2018. This is making the 24 month contract to be a 27 month contract.
I have had numerous calls to the call center from September 2017 and they are unable to find a copy of the contract so that this can be verified.
Updated by Manzini Media · Nov 19, 2017
Telkom Mobile has been refusing to send me a copy of the mobile contract that I have with them.
The contract is supposed to end on 07 December 2017 but now I am told that the contract is ending in March 2018. They are refusing to send me a copy of the contract.
Been asking for help since September 2017.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018