Teespring.comthey have charged me for purchases that I did not make!

S

Teespring have charged me for purchases that I did not make! I ordered from this site in the past and it was bout 6 month ago. I received my stuff and forgot about this company. But recently I noticed that over $100 just disappeared from my bank account. I have tried calling their customer support countless times and no one ever picked up! There was only automated message stating that they are busy and that I need to call back later. I also tried to contact Teespring through their online chat but there was no response. Total scam!

• Rusty112 Apr 25, 2016

TeeSpring is the former TeeChip, the ones who ripped me and so many others off. How do I know? They were DUMB enough to use the same slogan, "Would you wear this?". I visited their website and, sure enough, they have "Fundraisers", just like the did when they were called TeeChip.

Comments