Having problems with Teespring?

Teespring reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 21, 2014. The latest review Ordered Domain was posted on Mar 19, 2021. The latest complaint T-shirt was resolved on Oct 07, 2019. Teespring has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 46 reviews. Teespring has resolved 4 complaints.

Teespring Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Teespring Customer Service. Initial Teespring complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Teespring above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Teespring. Discuss the issues you have had with Teespring and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Teespring Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

TeeSpring — payout

Our brand new alumni association wanted to get our first piece of apparel and had some success with the...

Mullins

TeeSpring — vietnam tee shirt

I have sent numerous complaints on these shirts. Will contact the BBB on them. Three of the 4 the print wa...

Baldwin City

TeeSpringcredit card charges one year after later!

I placed an order in a campaign one year ago! Apparently there weren't enough orders to process the payment and complete the order. I just discovered the payment had been been processed on 12/5/2017.
There was no notice give to me that was happening. I am not happy with the situation. With such a great time lapse, some sort of reminder would have been nice!
After an entire year, I had forgotten about the shirt and the charges to be made.
This should be illegal!

TeeSpringordered the tee shirt"if you haven't risked c o m I n g h o m e under a flag" don't you dare disrespect it.

I received one m womens tee, one lg shirt with mechanic garage on it, and one 2xl with a paw on the front, and logo on the back "ears up system armed. Shipping label says women's premium tee new navy m/1, hanes tagless tee smoke gray xl / 1, and navy 2xl / 1. All of the shirts should have been"if yourisked coming home under a flag don't disrespect it". I am very displeased with this error, I am a veteran and was looking forward it on veterans day. Sincerely jerry rogers, 604 chipley street, westwego, la. 70094. Ph # [protected]

TeeSpringcustom shirt

I ordered a shirt with a color graphic and the printing is so bad I can't even tell what the graphic is supposed to be. I'm also pretty sure the shirt will not make it through one washing.

The shirt was supposed to show a person in a whitewater kayak but because it was printed on a gray shirt and used dark colors it looks just like a Rosarch test. The paint on the shirt seems to be flaking off already, that's why I don't think it will make it through a washing machine.

TeeSpringnever ordering from them again

The quality of shirts leaves much to be desired. I ordered several times and there were problems each time. So I know what I am talking about.
        The sizing charts are not true either.
        One of the issues I had was connected with sizing. I got a too small t-shirt, I have no friends who would wear so big shirts, what was I supposed to do with this crap? Nothing. Sending this back to them is more like a headache. At my expense. Even though it is their fault which is really unfair.
        I know for sure that I want my money.

TeeSpring — wrong iphone case

I have emailed and emailed and emailed no one has gotta back with me about the wrong case they sent me twice...

TeeSpring — fraud

A Strange thing has happened. I have never been among their customers, moreover, I had no idea that thi...

TeeSpringtank top I created

I had a race coming up so I decided to order tank tops for my team. The tanks I got were not even close to the colors that were represented online when I created them! You could hardly read the writing and they also sent me two of the same shirts instead of the other one I ordered. I sent a picture showing the obvious difference and Laura's response was ...that was what I ordered and she could print new ones on a different color tank for a discount!! She won't let me return them and has not addressed the fact that I am still missing a shirt!!! I won't have shirts for the race now. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

TeeSpringI was a seller

I sold t-shirts on their website and was supposed to receive a payout by August 18th, it is now the 30th and still have not yet received it. I have contacted their company on several occasions and they are doing nothing to fix this matter. They should be ashamed of themselves as the t-shirts were for a group of bereaved parents and the funds were to go into memorials for these children. The payout as for $445.21 and I received an email on August 14th stating that I would receive it by August 18th, almost September and the company is doing nothing to make this matter right.

Teespring.combad company

I still have not received my order and every time when I contact Teespring they only say that I need to be more patient. It is now two months since I made my order and no news or updates.
              Last time when I contacted Teespring their support told me that things like that sometimes happened, but they did not explain what was the actual reason why delivery was taking so long.
              I am very disappointed and I will never buy from them again and of course I will not recommend them to anyone!

Teespring.comteespring is the worst company to deal with!

I bought a shirt from Teespring and a was waiting patiently, but time passed and nothing arrived. At first they said that there was nothing to worry about, but then one day I received a notification stating that my order got lost and they asked me to contact their office as soon as possible.
                They promised to ship a replacement and said that it could take some period of time but I didn't mind waiting a bit longer. They did everything to look good in my eyes, and I actually believed everything they said.
                But the whole thing took forever and I finally decided to ask for a refund, and as soon as I asked for my money back they stopped communicating with me! Red flag!! Beware of this company and don't buy from them!

Teespring.com — ridiculous size, t-shirts were too small

Ordered two t-shirts from Teespring website and both arrived fast but I was very disappointed when I saw how...

Teespring.comavoid!

I bought a t-shirt as a present and had nothing but trouble with Teespring. I want to start by saying that they charged me twice and refused to give my money back. My bank statement clearly showed that there were two charges from Teespring, but these clowns keep telling me that they have nothing to do with that. I told them that I have all the proofs but they claimed that they charged me only once. The second problem was when I opened the package and saw the shirt and I was shocked when I saw that there was no print. It was just a white shirt with no print on it. I made a photo, sent it to Teespring and asked for a refund and they replied that they did not believe me and that they did not receive any photos. Avoid!

RESOLVED

• Teespring's response · Mar 16, 2017

Oh, no! We are so sorry to hear that happened. We will be reaching out to you to resolve this ASAP!

• Teespring's response · Apr 03, 2017

Hi PauReika,

Thank you for your business with Teespring. We're sorry to hear that there was an issue with your order and we would be happy to further assist you! Can you please provide your order number or the email address that was used to place the order? Thank you for your time and we hope that we will be able to resolve this for you right away.

Sincerely,
                      Teespring Support

Teespring.com — they have charged me for purchases that I did not make!

Teespring have charged me for purchases that I did not make! I ordered from this site in the past and it wa...

Teespring.comordered in january and received nothing yet!

I made my order back in January and they said it could take some time to deliver it to my country. I told them that everything is ok and I can wait. But I never expected this would take SO long! It is now March and I received nothing yet! Every time I contact them they ask me to be patient! Teespring, are you kidding me? I did receive my tracking number but my order is still processing and I have no idea when it will be shipped! Absolutely ridiculous website and their customer service is a joke! Don't order from them!

RESOLVED

• Teespring's response · Mar 16, 2017

Oh, no! We are so sorry to hear this has happened! We will be reaching out soon to fix this ASAP!

Teespring.comstill no delivery!

Ordered from this company a month ago and received nothing yet! My order id still processing and I have no idea when it would be shipped. Tried to contact Teespring customer service, wanted to ask about the status of my order but received no answer! I got a message from them only once, they said that my order is on its way, but I know that was a lie. I'm so disappointed. Their service is extremely poor and slow. Better shop elsewhere. Spend your money with a more reputable company who will fulfill your order in a timely manner. I will never order from them again even if I will get my shirt. I hate waiting!

Teespring.comtotally useless service

I purchased a t-shirt in the beginning of November. The offer was for free shipping and the estimated delivery was November 14th. But I received nothing, so I contacted Teespring customer service. They apologized and said that my order would arrive few days late. Well it’s now January 18th and I still haven't received the product. Every time I check the tracking website, the estimated delivery date is later and later. I tried to ask Teespring customer service, but they have no idea where my order is. They also charged me for shipping, but it clearly said free shipping! I

Teespring.com — I had to pay for their mistake

I was starting my clothing line, so I decided to try this service. I wanted to see if people will like my...

Teespring.com — customer service is just horrible.

My friend had a bad experience with Teespring, but he is afraid to do something with it. So I decided to deal...