Teespring.comproblems with sizes and one t-shirt was completely wrong

J

I wouldn’t advise anyone to buy from the website www.teespring.com. I ordered 4 T-shirts from them, but the sizes were too large for me. Also one T-shirt was completely different and I hadn’t ordered it. I mean the design was wrong. The company is bad and they don’t want to help customers and solve their problems. They simply stopped to reply to my emails. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.