TD Canada Trustbranch policies are racist, biased & unmanaged

This branch is poorly managed and the policies of TD are ridiculous, what kind of " Bank " won't clear a government issued cheque " WOW, their discretion is based on Racism and/or age, My history with TD is 7 years personal & business with a high ratio. No late payments no overdue or late paid visa card with limit of + 25k yet this loser of. Branch won't even clear 1500 on a 10k government cheque, as well as limit my ATM deposits to 200 available immediately ...

My other bank accounts compared to TD
Scotia 2k available immediately
RBC 1.5k available immediately
TD 200 available immediately

What a joke of a Bank !

Go ScotiaBank

TD customer service in this branch is a complete joke, the setup is ancient and the tellers are judgmental and self absorbed !!!

I closed my business & Chequing acc., closed my savings, closed my us dollar acc, closed my TD visa 25k limit card and burnt my cards and cheque book after 7 years of trustworthy banking ! Go away TD banks, SCOTIABANK IS THE BEST BANK FOR LOTS OF REASONS, JUST TRY SCOTIA IF YOU HAVE TD! 10 TIMES BETTER !

• Ty
    Tysh Jan 15, 2017

Hi... so the daily hold limits is based on your credit. If it decreased, something must have changed. The better your credit, the higher your hold limit (ex you can have 2K automatically, not 200). As far as the cheque, most FIs have to call these and verify them or fax and verify. They are now one of the most leading scams used. They have to hold the cheque in full during verification or neither you nor the bank is covered. These are bank of Canada rules.