TD Canada Trust BankI got scammed

N

Recently I got scammed by TD Canada Trust bank
branch TD Canada Trust Branch 443 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2B1

Basically, I had a basic TD Canada Trust checking bank account that i have used regularly for paying my outgoing bills such as monthly mortgage bills, hydro bills, visa bills ext. I also have Royal Bank Canada checking account that i used for regular banking needs including transferring money by check to TD Canada Trust Branch checking account to pay my bills.

Recently i had major problem with TD Canada Trust after they notified me that the certified check that was issued from my personal checking account at RBC branch bounced therefore they froze my TD Canada Trust checking account and froze all banking activities including my visa account preventing me from paying all of my outstanding bills. I was surprised since i had money on my account and have contacted my RBC branch about this bounced check and after they investigated this situation they discovered their mistake that was made by teller who entered incorrect account on the check.

Royal Bank Canada admitted to made error on the check and attempted to write letter of apology explaining their fault to TD Canada Trust however this action wasn't problem solver to unfreeze my account with TD Canada Trust and to allow me repay my outstanding balance with visa bills including my mortgage and hydro bills.

Instead TD Canada Trust started the financial hardship and scam process against me by accusing me of unjustified fraud and freezing my bank account including freezing my visa account preventing me to repay my monthly balance therefore allowing allowing visa account balance to grow its debt balance to outstanding amount, my monthly mortgage payment amount amount was locked to TD Canada Trust account that was frozen and prevent to have my mortgage company to withdrawal its amount resulted on my mortgage default accumulating extensive financial penalties fees, Toronto Hydro was not able to collect their monthly payment also resulted in fee penalties and risk of having my power to be cut off

After all of my attempts and RBC bank to resolve this problem failed i continued to experience further financial hardship this time TD Canada Trust sold my visa account with outstanding balance to collection company and also reported me to Equifax Credit Bureau and ruined my credit history

I have contacted various government agencies explaining my situation leading me writing a complaint letters to TD Bank Group - Office of the Ombudsman, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada 427 Laurier Avenue West, 6th floor Ottawa, Ontario K1R 1B9, Financial Services OmbudsNetwork (CFSON), Ombudsman for Banking Services and Investments (OBSI), Ministry of Government and Consumer Services 6th Floor, Mowat Block 900 Bay Street Toronto, ON M7A 1L2 also including to local MP The Honourable Bill Morneau all effort proved to be useless effort and waste of time and did not allow me to resolve this situation and most reply i have received from the government sources articulating how they not responsible to tell banks how to act and operate their business and its policy.

I have decided to fight for my innocent dignity about this situation by teaming up with RBC bank and taking TD Canada Trust to Small Claims - Superior Court of Justice at 47 Sheppard Ave. East, 3rd Floor the outcome from the acting judge wasn't favorable to defend my side instead Superior Court of Justice sided with TD Canada Trust resulting in judgment order against me and RBC Canada ignoring the mistake made by Royal Bank of Canada and prohibiting me from any further legal action against TD Canada Trust to defend my identity and repairing my credit history.

I dont know what else could be done to fix my situation i also very disappointed by experience to learn that government of Canada including Small Claims - Superior Court of Justice judges sold our justice to corporate thief and do not protect our consumers rights from corporate scammers and only defend corporations this is no real justice for Canadian residents citizens and consumers