Tata Indicom Student Summer InternshipNo responsibility

R

I m the student of M.B.A. 1st yr. I got relieved from my exam and then i had to hve a summer internship in any stream concern with tata indicom today i went there to meet tha ABM of the tata indicom JODHPUR zonal. ABM was there as the receptionist called him they attempt the call then say after few minute say them i m busy. We got shocked they are busy with meeting and attending the guards call whats this. It was totally awkward. They ignore the responsibility and accountability.

• Ud
    uday kumar Jul 31, 2008

hello sir,
    i m an engineering student ( 2nd year in electronics & telecomm)
    i want a job to care your customers online ...(part time job)
    so please give me your response in this regard
    yours
    uday kumar
    nagpur

rahul jain Nov 18, 2008

i want to know how to apply for summer training.

ravi shankar kumar Feb 20, 2009

hello sir,
    i am a 2nd year b.tech(electronics and telecomm.) student, pursuing my degree at kalinga institute of industrial technology, Bhubaneswar, orissa.
    sir i want internship at tata-indicom this summer..so please respond at this regard.

yours
    ravi shankar kumar, bhubaneswar.

• Sh
    shubham tayal May 17, 2009

sir
    I am (shubham tayal) of laxmi institute of engg & technology
    of electronics & comm branch in 6 sem wanted to avail summer training in period between may 2009 - june 2009 in your reputed company sir i want internship at tata-indicom this summer..so please respond at this regard
    contact no-09711259167, 9213240399
    [email protected]
    hope for positive reply from your side

thanking you

• Pa
    pankaj raj Jan 26, 2010

sir i am pursing my mba from master school of management, meerut.i am in my 2nd semester.I want to do my summer internship in marketing from TaTa indicom patna.kindly let me know the rquired procedure.my [email protected] to see your reply soon.

• Di
    Dindayal kumar Feb 12, 2010

Respected Sir,

I am a student of Electronics & Communication engineering branch at Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, India, currently in my second year pursuing a four year Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programme.

I have performed satisfactory academically with a CPI of 7.60/10.00.

I wish to pursue excellent research in this field by working under your esteemed mentorship as an project for summer training.

I hope that my work suits your needs and be worthy enough to help me deserve a project under your guidance. I have further appended my resume for your kind perusal.

I shall be very grateful to you for your kind concern.

If you require any further information, I would be glad to furnish the same. Looking forward to a positive response from you.

Thanking You,

Sincere regards,
    Dindayal kumar,
    Undergraduate Student(Btech),
    MNNIT Allahabad - India

• As
    ashish kumar verma Feb 16, 2010

hello sir i m chandan kr. student of btech 2nd yr. sir i m pesuing btech from icfai university... sir
    I have performed satisfactory academically with a CGPA of 6.76/10.00.

I shall be very grateful to you for your kind concern.

Thanking You,

email-averma665 @gmail.com

• Vi
    vineet vijay Apr 05, 2010

respected sir,
    i m a sixth semester b.tech student from RTU, my branch is electronics and communication, can you please tell me what is your procedure for internships and summer training. Please give a response as early as possible.

yours faithfully
    vineet vijay

Rahul Kumar Sonu Apr 20, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am Rahul Kumar Sonu student of PGDM 2009-11 batch from KNS World Management College Gurgaon with IT and Marketing.I have Done my Graduation from Magadh University, Bodhgaya with 72.25% marks in 2009. I am working on a business plan for telecom company that will give 1000cr Rs extra profit per year or more but i am facing some problem that i dont know about what is limitation of your organisation if you will give me a chance for summer internship in your organisation for understand your organisation limittion then after making plan i will give you because TATA is my favourate brand .
    So please give me a chance sir for making my business plan with better and efficiency i will wait your response. My Summer internship time duration is 10th may 2010 to 10th july 2010.

My team member is given as below
    Rahul Kumar Sonu PGDM KNS World Management College, Gurgaon
    Karan Kumar PGDM KNS World Management College, Gurgaon
    Sujeet Kumar PGDM KNS World Management College, Gurgaon
    Mihir Verma PGDM KNS World Management College, Gurgaon
    Narender Kumar PGDM KNS World Management College, Gurgaon

• Pr
    Pratap singh 123 Feb 26, 2011

sir i m a third year btech student. my branch is electronics and communication, can you please tell me what is your procedure for internships and summer training. Please give a response as early as possible.

with regards
    Pratap Singh

• Ga
    gaurav pandit Feb 27, 2011

Dear,
    Sir/Mam
    i am navneet sharma from greater noida. i am doing PGDM from galgotias business school greater noida. i want to do summer internship in your organization for 2 months.Sir i willbe very thankful for the same.
    i assurethat i will work at company with keen interest and enthusiasm.

Navneet Sharma

anil_933 Oct 18, 2011

dear sir/ma'm,
    I am Anil kumar .T, studying B.Tech(III year) in EE (Communications included) of IIT Hyderabad. I am interested in doing an internship in your organization for 2 months. I want to know the details for the same.

Anil kumar