[Resolved] TATA IndicomMoney grabber!

H

Dear Friends, following are the list of emails realted to tata group executive, those who checks their emails several times. First one belong directly to gentlemen related to vsnl. While they are sitting and sleeping on your money, email them several times a day to make sure they read and return your money back:

G. C. Banik, chief general manager Email: [protected]@vsnl.com

Hope this helps...

RESOLVED

• Tata Teleservices's response · Apr 14, 2011

Dear Mr.Imran,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, our concerned team tried to contact you on your alternate number but, could not establish the contact. So, please provide us your alternate number to get in contact with you.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected]

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

Saurabh Dikshit Aug 04, 2007

TATA indicom are the biggest motherf*ckers born on earth. Every day they lie to me.

I don't have internet from 1 month and today my neighbor got a new tata connection and its working fine 4 him.

They have taken 4 months advance from me ( rs 4500) and i had internet for 20 days now customer care cuts my calls they tell me to mail customer service and they never reply back.

• Ba
    balakrishna Sep 05, 2007

Really These Fellows are Stupids Most on the Earth. I really don't understand how they got rated top in customer service.,

for the past 8 months ie. from jan 2007 every month my cheque was dropped in the drop box and my payment was not reflected in their accounts section and they cuts off my outgoing. after a lot of suffering and communication the cheque will be cleared and then they will activate my phone.

I 'm their customer for the past 4 years and my cheque for TATA never Bounced.

in May 2007, My cheque got cleared on 28th of April and My phone was kept cut up to 10th May 2007., see how idiots they are., more over they used to say you might not paid, if paid why would we cut UR phone?? Grrr...

What to Do.,

That's Our Fate.,

I STRICTLY SUGGEST NOT TO BE A TATA INDICOM CUSTOMER, OTHERWISE YOU HAVE TO BUY TROUBLES.

Balakrishna N.

• Pa
    Pankaj K S Dec 14, 2007

You guys are absolutely right. The company have hired boys from the street who are highly in-efficient and don't know how to do their job. They don't understand the customer's requirements. I asked them to add a package to my existing plan and their customer care guy changed my plan. As a result I got inflated bill.

When I contacted them they are saying my bill is not inflated and the bill reflects real usage. I told them I wouldn't pay untill they settle the dispute. They sent me the bill for the next month combining with the disputed bill. I paid the bill for the next month but didn't paid for the disputed bill, they sent me a legal notice saying they will take action against me and will go to court. Apart from that they have asked me to pay Rs. 1000 towards the cost of the legal notice. Now I don't know what to do. I am trying to contact TRAI in hope they will help. For the mistake of their customer care guys and their stupidity, they are asking me to pay. If there is any one listening to me please help me get out of this situation as soon as possible.

• Ra
    Rahul Hande Jan 06, 2008

tata indicom broadband service , subscribing to it is the biggest ### up of my life .. tatas have done gr8 to the country but the biggest ### up that they ( respected ) did is that they outsourced the broadband contact centre to pune .. where those freshly/tenured mother###ers are ###ing trained to lie , mother###ers do it at their best . i am quite happy and ###n proud to say that i have ended up calling those mother###ers and abusing them , sorry mr tata , but the experience was really pathetic , nothing against puneites , nothing against the tatas but they could have done a good job , i had to call up 15 - 20 times for the net to get working and get disconnected in hte next few hours .. ny ways ..

• Ar
    Arpit jain Jul 06, 2008

Tata indicom is undoudetdly worst telecom operator in whole fu*kin universe.
    Their every service usb modem postpaid fixed line post paid mobile each single thing fuc*ing thing sucks.
    tata indicom is the biggest shi* hole in this universe.
    These bloody mothe* fu*ke* sw*nes are most fu*king criminals on this earth.
    These siste* fuc*ers dont give service even worth a penny.
    I am suffering and suffered a lot in the past and i am damn sure I will keep suffering untill I switch.
    Bloody harami behanchods madarchods kuute ki leed, suaria ka bhosda, tata indicom top management is bloody bunch of whore-kids.

• Su
    sumit bhattacharyya Jul 22, 2010

tata indicom services really so to speak worthless.i personally contacted customer care executive several times for battery back up problem, lcd, old set problems.technicians came and changed batteries 4 times, it proved good for nothing.my problems still exist.what a good services provided us by sending your excellent technicians!they are namesake only, they registered my complaints and sent technicians with poor unsealed batteries, worthless walky set instead of ultramodern walky set, and adjusted different receiver with my existing ph!.thank you for offering helpful services.

• Go
    Gokulan Oct 15, 2010

Tata indicom cheated of my deposit amount. They provided poor service, poor connectivity and cheated me of my money. I had trouble each and every day and the customer service used to respond to me promptly that they would get back to us. But that promptness was not seen there after. The nodal officer also gave me all kinds of excuses whenever I raised a complaint. I lot my money time and temper. Please do not take tata indicom connection.

• Im
    IMRANKHAN9789 Feb 13, 2011

TATA PHOTON PLUS INTERNET IS VERY BAD.THIS COMPANY IS A CHEATER AND GOVERNMENT SHOULD TKE ACTION TOWARDS IT BECOZ THEY ARE NOT GIVING NOT GOOD SPEED AND AFTER DOING SO MANY COMPLAINTS THEN ALSO NO REPLY AND NO COMPLAINT IS RESOLVED CLEARLY THEY ALL ARE BIG CHEATERS.THEY ALL ARE
    CORRUPT AND I WANT TO APPEAL SOMEBODY HELP ME TO GET MY MONEY BAK FROM THE COMPANY ITSELF.
    MY TATA NUMBER IS 9212205342
    MY NAME IS IMRAN KHAN

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices