TATA IndicomHarassment of customers!

M

As i am a existing customer of your esteemed company TATA indicom (Mobile). My numbers is [protected] & [protected]. As today my both mobile no outgoing and incoming calls had been banned. As already i had deposited my previous bills before the due dates no dues had been pending from my side so why my mobile outgoing and incoming calls had been banned . I had called to customer care care they told me that you had exceeded the credit limit i m shocked because when i purchased the new connection my credit limit is Rs 7000 and now they had decreased my limit to Rs1800 without informing me the I had registered my complaint to the customer care after one hour your customer care executive (Gagan) called i requested him that i am on tour tomorrow i will be back i will deposit the bill and he promised me that he will start my mobile within two hour but nothing had been happened then after 3 hours i had spoken once again to your customer care they told me to deposit some amount when i reached to near by your hub in AMBALA they are unable to deposit the bill. After that i had called once again to customer care executive (Mr Sumit) now he told me to to deposit the whole bill. Why is that so. I had not received the bill for this month becoz the bill period is not completed. But I am suffering with your service. You are harassing the people.

So for this i had decided to discontinue the services of both my Mobile. I had not suffered till date when i am using the Airtel services.

Regards,
Mohan Singh.

• Sh
    Sharad Kumar Apr 30, 2007

The guys at the customer care are really rude! Their Welcome tunes service is a way of making fast money through us! I tried three times to activate the service and finally it got activated only after deducting more than a 100 rupees from my talktime. Then again they said first download and 15 days would be free but that too didn't happen. When I lodged a complaint, they just didn't do any thing about it! Indicom guys, U suck!

• Bh
    Bhanu Pratap Singh May 03, 2007

Caller tune code & songs not showing on internet

• Su
    Subramaniam Ramakrishnan May 03, 2007

At the Time of Purchasing the phone the Marketing people of Tata Indicom did not say anything about credit limit, but after using the phone for 2 months I've got a call from Tata Indicom that I have to pay an amt of Rs 700/- or else our line will be disconnected. They are cheating customers.

• Za
    zambare May 17, 2007

My recharge voucher is not recharging... as I am dialing the CC number 12524 it is also not working. Now what can I do?

• Su
    subodh Jul 07, 2007

Why tata is not providing list of caller tunes with its code. When somebody calls and request for caller tunes.. Its such a wastage of time as well as money. Moreover its very tough to find the desired caller tunes as these are facilitated through ivr. Its not a such a great idea in that.

sadanala aravind Jul 13, 2007

Its true that the Tata Indicom people are really cheating the customers by way of misleading the customers and making them to attract to various Gambling schemes and more over they cheating the customers with that stupid Welcomes Tunes... They really making the customer to attract towards them... Even any customer tries to get with it... They charge 6/- per min... Instead of charging the amount also they will not provide the tune which was wanted by the customer... I lost nearly 55/- rupees but i not got the Welcome Tune that i wanted...

• Ya
    yadav hardik Aug 25, 2007

Tata indicom is the not only cheating but real this company is very bad service. I purchase the tata indicom surf 2 wiz usb internet modem under plan rs. 650 ( per month fix ) and 1 gb upload + download ok and tata indicom bhuj hospital road that to promise me about tata indi com real internet speed 153.6 kbps but i connect the internet the speed is 230.50 kbps but real no any site open and no any site i login. And i complaint tata indicom office. And 1 tata person this fault check but no any solution. That i decide either i say please give a service or return your tata surf 2 wiz she promise after 1 month she return rs. 2850 but not return rs.650 that is very bed service tata indicom.

Bogus tata indicom surf 2 wiz plan

Because not real speed and under the tower i connect internet and tata indicom no any surver ip address no
    Any open the site
    No any login the site
    And no server ip address
    And many error in the server
    So that ... Tata indicom bogus bogus bogus bogus...

• Ra
    ravi kumar Sep 08, 2007

I took a tata indicom V card connection. For that I got invoice statement, but in that they didn't mention any account number. I didn't receive my first bill so for in any way. I called customer care, they are asking about my tata indicom account number, which information I don't have.

They are not ready to support to provide a bill statement to my address.

Manmohan Saini Sep 10, 2007

I didnt receive my bill for the month of August 07. How can I get this bill on Internet.

• Sh
    SHWETA SONI Nov 22, 2007

Why tata is not providing list of caller tunes with its code. When somebody calls and request for caller tunes... Its such a wastage of time as well as money. Moreover its very tough to find the desired caller tunes as these are facilitated through ivr. Its not a such a great idea in that.

• Mu
    muzammil viqas Nov 26, 2007

I cannot recharge my account since 2 days and I have an emergency ... so please correct the problem!

• Na
    Narayanan Dec 02, 2007

I had worse experience. You can read about it here.

• Ka
    kaushalendra kishor Dec 29, 2007

i recently book a walky connection, and story starts:-

first at true value shop executive do not inform me that there is two model in this phoneset. she even not mentioned that the data cable i have to purchase from outside somewhere and their charges are extra. tata executive do not provide me the data cable as the main motive behind this connection is to use internet. finally executive visit at my home and provide the set. i asked to customer care for the data cable and they informed that i will get it from any tata true value shop. i visited the shop and the lady said we do not provide, probably you get it from other tata outlet. she provide me the address of another shop. i went that tata outlet and he said there is a service center of LG in NARAYNA, from their you get it. i visit there but no such facility is available there. finally i search 2-3 more outlet through internet and purchased the data cale from a tata outlet. with the help of a CC executive i installed the connection, but it did't work. i register a complain regarding that in CC. technical executive said that the problem is in cable, so this need to be replaced. he checked from his cable and the conection starts working. till then i am requesting to that tata outlet to replaced that data cable but they are not ready to do so. they started pretending like, they don't have in staock etc. etc.

may god when i will start using NET!!!!

pawan kumar Jan 11, 2008

please send me welcome tone code
    my song:--chaha hai tujko
    film'sname:-MANN

pawan kumar Jan 11, 2008

Please send me welcome tone code
    song:-chaha hai tujko
    film'name :-mann

• Ji
    JIDNYESH PATIL Jan 23, 2008

welcometune tata

• Mi
    mittakanti madhav reddy Feb 25, 2008

I have a pospaid land line connection the hand set is L.G it is not getting charged if it get charged only for one hour i had given complant regerding this.

satish Feb 27, 2008

The Welcome song that is available on internet / available with tata service is not as popular as other network. No welcome tune of Konkani songs.

• Ir
    irfan May 26, 2008

sir,
    i irfan basha cutomer of tata indicom my mobile number is +[protected] i have download a new tone from tata zone and i did not get the ring tone and charge wil cut Rs 10/- so what is the problem.

thanking you sir.
    your's faithfully
    IRFAN

• Ir
    irfan May 27, 2008

sir,
    I irfan basha user of tata indicom today i will download a ring tone from actors special and the actor name is emran hashmi special the song is agar tum i did not get the tone but the amout will be charge Rs.10/- my mobile number is +[protected].
    thanking you sir,
    your's faithfully
    IRFAN BASHA

• Na
    narendra Aug 18, 2008

hello sir i want Islamic welcome tone for my tata please send me code's of tone & these numbers Thanks !

pankaj Sep 13, 2008

i want code of oye raju (hadh kad di apne)

pankaj Sep 13, 2008

i want caller tone code of oye raju song (hadh kar di apne)-[protected]

• Pr
    prasanna Mar 27, 2009

at the time of purchasing surf whiz USB modem the dealer says the speed of modem is up to 155.6 KBS but during browsing the speed did'nt reach even 20KBPS .
    kindly take action againt tata indicom
    I conclude that tata indicom is cheating their customers

your's truthfully
    Prasanna

• Vi
    vijai kumar Dec 25, 2009

i am dharmendra kumar, was using tata indicom postpaid no. No is [protected] . i am ready to make the payment but i am not agree the bill amt which i have been told by your executive. i called in customer care more than 10 times that plz send me detail of my bill. after so many reminder i didn't get hard copy as well as soft copy of my phone bill. now from few days i am getting a call from recovery agent and he has used abusive language to me. if u'll not provide detail of the phone bill, then i'll not make the payment. again i am requesting u to provide me to detail of my phone bill. if u'll not provide it, then i'll not make the payment and i'll go in consumer court. i have already forwarded a complain to CNBC and they'll get back to me by monday.
    plz do the needful on urgent basis.