Tata Indicom - Chennai — Worst service by tata indicom broadband chennai
My Full Name is K. RAJA and i am residing at Kodambakkam (Chennai). I am working for a software company. I have been frustrated by the service of the Tata Indicom Broadband services. I wanted to get a Broadband Connection from TATA INDICOM BROADBAND and i made a payment of Rupees Six Hundred and Ninety Nine (699) to an executive Mr. Veeramani. The application number is 1594807.
I made the payment on 23-May-2006. The application is said to be submitted in 24-May-2006. During that time i was told that the connection will be provided in 4 working days.
They never informed me of any delay in that. Till date i have neither received the connection nor the Money back. None of those people called me regarding the delay. Each and every time i try to contact them, they dont attend my call or they dont give me a proper reply. So far i have called them N number of times but all in vain. So i would like to approach the Consumer council regarding this and wanted to approach them legally. They have given me mental tension because of this. Pls. guide me to proceed this further.
More Tata Indicom - Chennai Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond
- Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint
- TATA Indicom - Tata indicom is a scam!
- TATA Indicom - Poor customer service
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market!
- Tata Indicom Walky - Rude behavior from true value hubs!
- Tata Indicom Broadband Internet - Series of complaints
- TATA Indicom - Tata indicom — wow!!! What a cheater
- Tata Indicom Sxc 1080 1x Usb Modem - Modem initialization failed
- Tata Indicom Walky - Pathetic internet speed