Tata Docomodeactivation of voice mail

V

Dear Sir
I am having TATA DOCOMO PREPAID SIM CARD IN use for last two years. No. Iis [protected]
On 08 May 11, i activated Voice Mail service by sending a SMS as instructed, to the service provider TATA DOCOMO. Not satisfied with the service, i sent a request by typing CAN VM to 121 to cancel my voice mail.But i couldn't deactivate it. sINCE THEN I have placed request with TATA DOCOMO several times but in vain. TheIr assurance like it will be deactivated "WITHIN TWO HRS" / "WITHIN 24 HRS" / WITHIN 48 HRS" are all proved false. I spoke to customer care people ; few to remember their names as SWATIKA, RAJESWARI, MARY, then one higher official GEETA, but the end result is same. the VOICE MAIL IS STILL NOT DEACTIVATED. The poorest thing is that most of them are not even aware of technical details .Everytime u speak to them, u have to explain from day one and then an EXTREMELY POOR ASSURANCE. One of the cutomer care even went on to say to check my settings on mobile. Though i never changed my settings except for sending request SMS to the service provider, but i still checked the same.but the result is same. Now i don't have any other option but to put the TATA DOCOMO on NOTICE through this message that if in next 48 hrs, my voice mail is not deactivated, i will be copnstrained to knock the door of the court.
(EXTREMELY PATHETIC EXPERIENCE WITH CUSTOMER CARE EVEN IN THE PAST.)
Regards
Vijay

RESOLVED

• Tata Docomo's response · Jun 03, 2011

Dear Vijay,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

• Tata Docomo's response · Oct 23, 2013

Dear Shani,

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You oncan also go to the following link – http://c1web1.saas.talismaonline.com/chatc1/tatadocomo.html (operating from 8 am to 12 midnight) to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

• Ic
    icr May 18, 2016

Noone send voices msg on my docomo no [protected]

• De
    DeCo Jul 16, 2015

I have not been able to retrieve my Voicemail messages since the last one week. Everytime I dial the Voicemail number, I am asked to enter my password. After entering the password I get a message again to enter my password. This goes on in an infinite loop. Completely frustrated with Tata Docomo's Voice mail service.

In fact Tata Docomo's customer service is also pathetic. Their representatives don't understand the issue. Their only solution is to raise a complaint and wait for 4-5 days. What's the use of voicemail service if one has to wait for 4-5 days for the technical team to look into it. Disgusting service.

Anil18 Jul 29, 2014

I am also facing the same problem. I have complaining from 5 days, but nothing has been done.

• Sh
    Shariqueakhtar Apr 11, 2014

I am using TATA Docomo Haryana Unlimited Plan (RS1299). voice mail is also activated in my No [protected] but i dont want to use it anymore. Can anyone tell me how can i deactivate this service..????

• Sh
    Shani Basha Oct 17, 2013

The support of Tata Docomo is worst I've ever seen. No one knows what they are saying

• Ba
    Baskar Boss Apr 18, 2013

i am also facing same problem.

• Kr
    krishti Apr 23, 2012

same here...de hav d worst customer care...

• Ti
    tia. Jul 18, 2011

me too facing the same problem..talked to customer care they say to resolve it soon but the problem is still not rectified..

regards
    tia

• Vi
    Vilaksh Jun 06, 2011

Dear Sir

Its been four days and still the complaint has not been addressed. How long i have to wait with your false assurance?????

Regards