Taggedmessaging w/ premium package

Hello

Well I thought I didn't have the Premium package but I do. I just wanted to know how to be able to tell that someone has read your message. When there is a check by the person's name what does that mean? Does that indicate the person has read the message? That's all I need to know..other than that the app works great! I have met alot of nice young men on there!

Please email my answer to: ishman.[protected]@yahoo.com

Un
Oct 21, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 21, 2019

Hi Unique! Just click the button to enable this feature. You may need to uninstall and reinstall the app or create a new account to unlock new features like this. It is a common practice in software development to release features only to new customers. I hope this clears things up.

• Ba
      Oct 21, 2019

But it's showing check marks! My question wasn't answered...does this mean they read my message? Or does it mean anything else...however I did logout and log back in..now before I brought the premium package it wasn't doing that..so how do I know the other person read my messages because that's mainly why I upgraded because that's what it said..I would know when they read it..