Taco Bellcustomer service

J Oct 29, 2018

I'm only complaining cause this is at least the 3rd time I have had issues at this location. Previously I have waited at the drive through, FAR after their open time and haven't been helped. Tried to go in, but someone comes to the door go and says they aren't open cause the manager didn't show up. This has happened more than once. Today the same thing happened but I was able to enter. I told the 2 employees that I had been waiting in the drive through for a while. They looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and said nothing. I continued to order my breakfast, as the one employee continues to take my order and tells me it's his second day. Then goes to make my food while the other one goes to the restroom. He comes back and says he doesn't know what he is doing so is looking for a picture up on the order board so he knows what might go on it, because "no one seems to want to help him"...eventually the lady who was sitting in the dining area on her cellphone got up and helped him while still on her phone.

I'm not one to complain, but it's a regular occurrence that this happens.