The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved T-Mobile — contract scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I went to the tmobile site ang signed up for a monthly-billed flex pay account. I asked 4 different representatives to be sure that this was NOT a contract. Each assured me that it was simply on a month-to month basis no strings attached. So tell mw why is it when I went to cancel they said it would cost me 200 dollars to cancel my contract?
Contract? I signed NOTHING and
I agreed to NO CONTRACT
The representative said that I agreed to a 2 year flex pay contract by ordering a discounted phone. I don't see that information written even in the tiny print anywhere on my order form or any paperwork.
What can I do legally?
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges
- Metro by T-Mobile - where's my rebate?
- Metro by T-Mobile - don't pay the insurance
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted!
- Metro by T-Mobile - 4g data
- Metro by T-Mobile - my mobile hotspot
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service
- T-Mobile - false charges