SynapseConnect, Inc.cancelation

J Review updated:

My 17 year old son got offered a trial subscription from CCS.com when he ordered some skate t-shirts. I was very patient and listened to the whole spiel over and over answering "NO" at least a dozen times and finally getting them to say they will cancel all the magazines. My son now all of a sudden is smart and suggests I call back to see if indeed they are canceled as you have the option of getting a list of mags. they say you have a current subsciption of. Guess what? They listed them all...UGH!!! I will go to his bank with him tomorrow and if they can't block the charge I will close his account and yes I am letting CCS know that we will no longer be doing bussiness with them ever again!!

• Cc
    ccwa Apr 05, 2019

Anyone who experiences the same thing as the poster of this comment should also contact the retailer/company that the magazine subscription was attached to so that they terminate their business partnership with them and no other customers will have to go through this situation.

• Ga
    Gail Kern Jul 21, 2018

I managed to cancel the subscription via cell phone but now I want my credit my credit card at the bank. this company really frustrates me. I want the choice to receive or cancel a magazine subscription and this company ASSUMES I want to renew. credit my account NOW! [protected]

• Cl