Complaints & Reviews

supposedly an insurance, ‘not!’

The worse commercial "Ever" please stop driving us insane with this ridiculously awful commercial and a fraud...

can't connect on web site nor telephone [protected]

I have continously phoned Surehealth @ [protected] and have tried to review Surehealth website but to no...

health insurance by sure health

I had sure health health ins. I was in small airplane crashSure health would not cover any of my health care...

FRAUD

I was completely lied to regarding coverage. Everything that has ever been submitted as a claim, has been...

These people are thiefs!

A rep of theirs Mike Kelly called me in April and offered me insurance through their company. Sold an outright lie when I asked if my dr was on their list... I found out in May he is not on the list. Called their [protected] # and he is not longer "selling the Sure Health plan." After talking with his manager, I was contacted by Cust Service who said I could cancel the policy by faxing a general letter to them, which I did and asked for a refund. They refunded the money I had paid on 5-30-07 and with drew it right back out of my bank account on 6-1-07. On 6-4-07 I called Cust Service and was told there was a qlitch in the system and that the money would be put back into my bank account. Expect it in two days. Today 6-6-07 I called them to see why the refund hadn't come through and now they tell me they refunded the money twice and taking it out of the account was their way of evening the mistake. Now I have to prove they didn't refund the money twice. My bank says they did not, which I already know. I call my bank every day and know what's going. These people are thiefs and I am going to report them to the Attorney General. Don't get swept in their deceitfulness, please.

• St
    stephanie sutton Jul 16, 2007

I was lied to. I was told that I would have maternity benefits and whenever the EOB's came it said that I didn't have maternity benefits. They didn't pay for anything!!! Not to mention, I had to go to the ER a few times and even that wasn't covered. Whenever I tried to get my benefits appealed I was told to put it in writing. I did that. Then I was told that I had to have my doctor list my complications. I did that. After A LOT of jumping through hoops with these people, I was told that the appeal had to be from my doctor not from me. I got nothing but double talk and no service from these people. When I tried to complain to the people involved they basically said it wasn't their fault and to talk to somebody else. Vincent in claims and Kristen Sobieski an RN were the worst people I could ever talk to. Don't give these people any of your money!!! I canceled my policy and was told my premium would be refunded on a certain date. I called after that date to find out where my money was and they said that it was posted and to check with my bank. My bank said that it hadn't posted and that there were no pending deposits either. These people had the audacity to call me under a different name but same number to ask if I needed health insurance. The nerve!!!

• Da
    dallas woods jr Feb 16, 2008

I canceled this insurance, and they were suppose to refund my payment back on feb. 11,2008. In my bank , have not received have made several call, they said it was returned, bank said not credited back yet. This is the 15th of February.

• Ji
    Jill Kosko Jul 25, 2008

I too was mislead into thinking I had health coverage, until I got sick. They will take your money for your so called policy but when it comes time for them to pay it always seems to be "not covered." I canceled my policy by fax (as they requested) but conviently they never received the fax and continued to withdraw from my account. They are a SCAM company and do not sign up for any program.

Fraud and cheating!

These people outright lied telling us we would have health insurance for my father with a preexisting...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices