Having problems with LifeStation?

2 Stahuber Avenue
Union, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LifeStation.

Complaints & Reviews

Lifestation — No refund

I purchased and paid up front for a year of service from this company. After we received the box, my mother...

Life StationClosing out service

Contacted them months in advance about stopping service after using them for 4 years. Was told they would stop it WHEN I returned equipment. Explained that I would notify family in the area about this & would they send a shipping label. Was told by both the service Rep (Paige) and a supervisor (Johnathan) that I had to pay for shipping. Later I found my contract & read in the first paragraph that they will pay for shipping. Only when I called a third time & quoted from the contract did (Leah) state that they could send a "courtesy" shipping label and pay for the return.

In the mean time they have charged my card for another year of service. This company wants your money, as much as they can get and they care nothing for being customer friendly. I recommend trying others before you get tied up with Life Station.

www.lifestation.comThey didn't reply to my mother's alert

Scam. I paid for medical alert for my mother, but when she pressed the button, no one from the company www.lifestation.com replied to her alert. I called them afterwards and asked about it, but the rep told me that they haven’t received this alert. How is it possible? I started to argue with them, but the rep told me that he had no time and hung up on me. The worst services and not recommended company.

LifestationNo resolution after two reps

11/16/14 I would like to pay my annual payment based on my retirement/SS income per EFT/paper check to Lifestation. One rep gave me $311.41, then monthly $29.75, then quarterly $335.40., repeatedly. Second rep/supr repeatedly same info. And that LS MUST keep my checking info on their file if I chose another payment plan than a lump payment. THE DIFFERENCE IN LUMP PAYMENT IS $335.40 FOR MONTHLY. MANY OF SMALL/LARGE BUSINESSES THAT I DEAL WITH READILY ACCEPT EFT/PAPER CHECK. I FEEL THAT I WAS UNDULY GIVEN DUPLICATE INFO BY THE TWO REPS W/O ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MY PAYMENT TO LS. AS A CUSTOMER SINCE 2011, I DID NOT FIND RESOLUTION WITH THE TWO REPS THAT WOULD ACCOMMODATE ME.

LifestationSystem will not work on Verizon network and they still charge you

Lifestation shipped me the wireless unit supposedly to work on the cell phone networks. I get great Verizon net work service at home but that is the only carrier that reaches are home. Their system will not work on Verizon. They did not tell me that before selling the service to me. I could not activate the system because it won't work on Verizon. I never signed Their contract. They are still charging my credit card for the service plus 30 days even though the unit could not work. When I called about my refund they hung up the phone on me. I will be doing a credit card charge back for item not as described because it did not work. They will also have to eat a charge back fee but I'll get my money back one way or the other. It may take some time. I gave them fair warning and an opertunity to refund my money and avoid a charge back but the simply did not care. I got the impression they have a lot of returns for failed equipment. One employee did acknowlage that the system would not work on Verizon but they do not state that on Their web site and they don't tell you on the phone when ordering. This whole company is a scam. Knowingly selling you a product that they know will not work and refuse to refund your money. This is a 100% certain fact. The day after we tried to get the device to work they had the service department call me and tell me they checked the cell network coverage areas and stated my address was not in a coverage area that supports their. Even though we great great Verizon service here they won;t work with Verizon. Which is the largest cell phone network in the country. What a sleezy company. Beware don't trust them. If they are willing to scam me on this that can not be trusted with your life.

Life StationCustomer service hours

The company has staffing to answer emergency calls on evening and weekends, but don't call for technical service or an accounting issue. The company states customer service is available 24/7 in their advertising and when customers talk to telephone reps. But what the company does not tell you is that technical services are available on m-f from 9-5. When the company wants an updated credit card, they forget to say in their letters that the accounting people able to give the answers are ONLY available m-f from 9-5.

• Po
              postsolipsist Oct 09, 2012

I noticed the same thing. The website is misleading. They should clarify that 24/7 service is only for answering the emergency calls (by their own staff or whomever they have contracted it out to, and providing the connection isn't bad or out of service for any of various reasons spelled out in the contract) not for customer service questions. Nobody would expect customer service to be available 24/7 if the website didn't imply otherwise; why not be clear?

Lifestation — Surprise fees...

Lifestation Their add says no hidden fees... well that is not entirely true... but it is more like they have...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices