SURE HEALTH PLANSFRAUD

J

I was completely lied to regarding coverage. Everything that has ever been submitted as a claim, has been ignored. Not only did they not pay a dime on any calim - but, I have never received a statement of rejection of a claim -- in fact I have never received anything since I signed up for this insurance a year and a half ago! It's as if they do not exist.
I've been taken for thousands of dollars. I want them stopped before they rob & hurt any more trusting people.
Janet
Myakka City, FL

JANET MARGERISON Nov 04, 2008

Janet
    Myakka City, FL

• Sh
    ShariLee Jun 27, 2018

@JANET MARGERISON Please see my comment below after John's response. I checked at Google search and didn't see SureHealth in Plantation, FL listed. My e-mail is [protected]@mail.gtc.edu if you care to reply.

John Nov 25, 2008

After it was too late I found a few "items" at their website.
    Note: This contract is not protected by any state Life and Health Guarantee Association.
    This discount program provided by Patriot Health, Florida, Inc. is not a health insurance policy and is not intended as a substitute for insurance. The program provides for discounts on health services from participating providers, and the range of the discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and the health services received. The program does not make payments to providers of health care services.

John

• Sh
    ShariLee Jun 27, 2018

I had the very same experience just like Janet from Myakka City, FL. I sent $144.95 for over a year and one half. They didn't pay for anything even though the rep on the phone told me many lies about how SureHealth would pay. At the time I had no insurance and felt if I were to be hospitalized I would be covered. Thank God that I was healthy or I would be homeless still! This happened around 10 years ago and I wish I could get my hard-earned money back. I'm sure there are many other people that were ripped off, maybe if we all get together something good would come of this?

Shari
    Genoa City, WI

• Ti
    TITUS1234 Oct 07, 2019

IM FROM GRANDE PRAIRIE, ALBERTA. THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION. I GUESS IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS. I HAVE A RARE LUNG DISEASE WHICH MAKES ME UNINSURABLE WITH ANY LEGITAMATE INSURANCE PROVIDER. IF THIS WASN THE CASE EVERYONE WOULD BE INSURABLE AND THAT IS NOT WHAT THEY WANT THEY WANT TO HAVE CLLIENTS FOR MANY YEARS SO THEY CAN SUCK EVERY LAST DIME OUT OF US. THEREFORE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THANK YOU FOR THE HEADS UP.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices