The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Superpass Real Networks — Unauthorized charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
If you sign up for the 14 trial of Real Player Super Pass, they take your credit card information and you have to cancel the subscription to stop them from charging you a monthly fee. But when you try to cancel the subscription, you find out that you can only do so by calling a phone number. When you call that number, you go through a menu of options and then the call is disconnected. You cannot reach anyone. You cannot cancel the subscription.
I have notified my credit card company, and have changed my account (a significant nuisance), and I will file a complaint with my state consumer protection office.
More Superpass Real Networks Complaints & Reviews
- Real.com Online - credit card charges
- Real.com / Isvc Internet Gbr - False charges
- Rn Real.com - taking monthly Fee from my credit card
- RN Superpass (Real Networks) - Unauthorized Credit Card Charges
- Real.com Online - unauthorized credit card charges
- Real.com/ivsc - real.com/IVSC
- REAL NETWORKS, INC. - Credit card billing
- Rn Real.com Online (Rn Unlimited Movies - refusal to cancel membership & stop charges
- RealNetworks / SuperPass - Scam membership!
- Real Times - Fraud credit card charges